Who will watch a Netflix World of Warcraft cartoon?

That is rated TV-PG or TV-14?

8 Likes

I would, definitely.

4 Likes

do they keep the jailer’s nipples because that’s a deal breaker if not

10 Likes

Asking the real questions here

In all seriousness, I might watch it, so long as it’s not written by the people who made Rings of Power or She-Hulk, I don’t wanna see Jaina twerking alongside an out of place guest star.

4 Likes

Rather watch this instead.

2 Likes

That freak doesn’t even have nipples

2 Likes

Lost me at “cartoon”. If it’s computer animated, okay. But actual “cartoon”? ew

3 Likes

Worked fine for primal among other shows

It’s drawn by hanna barbara studios… from the early 70’s…
lol

1 Like

I’d give it a chance. One or two episodes.

With the modern writers, I would get a 2nd opinion first.

1 Like

Well for there to be a show, there needs to be a White villain, a Black hero, a Trans side kick and a same sex kiss at the end of every episode. A little political virtue signaling for the neanderthals on the right and it can very well happen on Netflix or any other streaming service.

Oh and Thrall needs to be female.

Don’t be mad at me, I don’t make the rules in Hollywood. :smirk:

9 Likes

No. Trash the idea right now.

DotA2 Dragonsblood is really good. Castlevania was awesome, Cyberpunk is good. I think with the right people in charge it could be awesome.

1 Like

Depends, will it be about the forums/trade?

1 Like

yeah only problem was the reboot of reboot was a bootleg version of Code Lyoko…

I do want a WoW animated series, just needs to be focused on a cast of characters that wont have half of them dead by the end of season 1.

i think an isekai plot following some player character that end up in the world of warcraft is a safer bet in terms of relatable plot points. also have respawning in it. Log Horizon did a good job with it. Wow has the potential to do better.

1 Like

Key word is the right people in charge. A lot of shows haven’t had the right people in charge and it’s why they fail because these folks are not there for the story or the genre.

I don’t think a PG rating would work… and frankly it’d have to be REALLY toony to get some of the stuff past censors like the abominations with their insides spilling out…

1 Like

Wouldn’t “will” imply there is going to be one
“Would” seems more the hypothetical to the question.

But yeah I’d watch it. Tbh it would look good in say the fire and ice movie style.

1 Like

I love cartoons. Have we had WOW cartoons before?