Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Spare the good Dwarves! Think of the BEARDS!

1 Like

Gasp! Okay, I’m gonna have to make up some flyers telling all the bearded dwarves there’s free ale in Kharanos on that day. We can’t wipe those glorious devils out!

2 Likes

Those are great, Sylvan.

1 Like

Thank you Mute. This Dwarf needs his fellow brethren to drink and feast! You’re invited too!

Crushes Mute with a Dvärgak bear hug

3 Likes

Thanks guys!

I might make more in the future. Drawing isn’t something I do often, but I always enjoy myself when I do end up doing it every now and then.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Try Mute or Dvär!

How funny would that be!?

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to imbed the photos of our resident Artcaster, Sylvan. Love checking up on this thread occasionally.

3 Likes

Would be cool. It’s been a bit since I’ve done art myself; the last time I made something was related back to Varian’s sword back in Cataclysm.

1 Like

I think we did…! :stuck_out_tongue: You guys are the BEST!!! Really, you guys keep me going with more pics!

Thank you so much! Without going into details here, depression is a very close issue to my heart. If it helps any, you’re one of my favorite posters here. Which leads me to…

THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes: I love this, thank you!!!

5 Likes

HAHA! This is true! We do need more Ale though. And Hella.

3 Likes

Crushes Hella in a big sweaty orc hug, maybe even collapses a lung so she will have a matching pair

2 Likes

What if we made a community for the super cool positive people who are enjoying the game?

3 Likes

Yes! But how?

I dunno. When I am next on my computer, maybe I can try and figure it out. I literally have never used the community feature and I always forget it exists.

3 Likes

FEN! This is a fantastic idea! Think of all the good people here we can have civilized discussion with :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Guys, am I trust 3!?

6 Likes

That’s awesome and adorable Hella. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was invited to one right after they launched. Someone invited my paladin to a casual bg one… I wish I hadn’t left it honestly, it was pretty cool. I think I was just afraid of having people to play with again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t make you play with me! We could just chat and make fun of Dvargak!

2 Likes

This is quite an excellent picture, Hella. I would definitely be interested in seeing what more you could do.

Also feel better soon. I hope our support will help as a start.

@ Sylvan

Good job on Kiblee as always. It’s also fun to see how happy others are when they find out you selected them.

@ Sillae

Excellent job at drawing Sylvan. The Schedule list, poison prep and Sylvannas voodoo doll all added a funny touch to his rogue spec.

4 Likes