Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Very nice!!

1 Like

Just put a ` before and after the link. no need to separate. Little key up to the left of #1.)

https://imgur.com/a/HOQeQ1p

2 Likes

I’ll do you the favor and embed them for you, they look nice :)! As Ashna mentioned above, use the ` marks on your keyboard to make the link go into that block, for easy copy and paste. You put one at the start of the link, and another at the end.

Sylvan’s character pictures embedded -

Lunni =

Banothus =

15 Likes

I will give you the pleasure of transcribing my greatness in picture!

/flex

I can’t draw but I would love to color them.

O, can you draw one for me please.

3 Likes

The first couple of portraits were very impressive. You’re too talented to be here, shoo. (just kidding)

What do you need to do a portrait of Chachi. She will pose nude, in fact she almost insists upon it.

1 Like

Troll post!!! No… I mean that literally. :stuck_out_tongue: Well, I think that may violate the CoC but we’ll see what we can do.

1 Like

Me pleaseee :smiley:

Me, please :slight_smile:

I will take you up on the offer purple one!

1 Like

I’d love to be selected :smiley:

After seeing your first two I’m really excited to see if you do mine. Those are good.

Oops accidently deleted my post when I meant to edit it. But do you do Art Trades? :smiley: Rav isn’t the one I’d one a portrait of if you do trades.

1 Like

I do indeed! :smiley: May not get to it today, but that puts you high on the list! :smiley:

Sweets! Do you want Sylvan drawn or another character? :o My Btag is Ravijioli#1937 if you want to exchange images of our characters!

1 Like

Definitely Sylvan! Small note: This is a WoW version of my OC; no crazy brows and she has Purple eyes that are not solid glowy…

Ok! I’ll try to work on something after I do my in game rituals on a couple more characters! (Zul’Gurub for that blasted Panther mount and Karazahn)

Edit: Oh and I’ll get you a pic of the guy I’d have done for the trade. :o

1 Like

I’m up for tribute if you’d like

How do I get my name in the hat? :slight_smile:

Belfadins are a dime a dozen, I know, but I’d love one of Tym.