Who is your favorite villain

No, you will before the queen of queens, Azshara.

1 Like

Kiff! What would drive a man to be neutral?

1 Like

Verheinen, he’s free to post on these forums just like you are. How about not fighting in a fun thread. if you want to attack him how about you call him a stinky face meany head, like I know you want to.

2 Likes

Illidan; though he’s more or less considered an anti-hero if anything. I went in TBC thinking there must be a good reason to kill this guy, and continued to think that way until Legion, when I realized that we probably should have just left the guy alone. Sure he needed lots of innocent souls to power the gateways into Marduum, but if you can look past the mass murder, his intentions were in the right place :rofl:

2 Likes

Lust for gold? Power? Or were they just born with a heart full of neutrality.

I don’t have to leave the forums. I’m suggesting changes I wish to see happen in the game. I’m sorry you’re so grumpy you can’t accept other people have different opinions than you! :breast_feeding:

1 Like

Gravity; my tentacles will not always be this perky.

/tentacleflip

2 Likes

Easily one of the best scenes from Futurama.

1 Like

Any answer other than arthas is wrong all I’m sayin’

If you’re wondering who I think is the best villian in a movie I personally love dr octopus in Spider-Man 2 mainly because he’s a damn good actor and I love the way he emotionally attached you to the rise and fall of a great man who attoned for his sins at the end of it all

1 Like

I really liked the Dreadlords in Warcraft 3. And just about any of the undead characters.

1 Like

I’ll make a example of you, for Queen Azshara!

1 Like

Game: Sylvanas.
Movie: Saruman
TV: Daenaerys

1 Like

onyxia and nefarian dragons made the best most cunning villains

1 Like

Used to be Arthas.

Its now been usurped by Blizzard Entertainment (or Activision or w.e)

1 Like

Im about < > this close to slicing off those tentacles so that you can’t flip it again. WAIT you mean they grow back?

1 Like

I would say Doctor Doom, but he’s not really a villain as people will see when he returns to Marvel in July.

In game, I have to go Sargeras or Nathanos. Sargeras for his power and Nathanos needs to die by the Horde’s hand. He’s a chump.

1 Like

then… arent they heroes?

1 Like

In WoW I like Azshara too. Loved her in the War of the Ancients trilogy.

My favorite villain of all time is Jareth the Goblin King :heart_eyes:
If only the leader of the goblins in WoW looked like him lol

1 Like

TV: Neegan of The Walking Dead. Just the way Jeffrey Dean Morgan carries himself, with that deep, resonating voice, scares the crap out of me. And that whistle…:scream:

Movie: Anton Chigurh, the villain from No Country For Old Men. He was like the terminator, except 10 times scarier that he was a man, not machine, yet no one could stand in his way. It was just in the way that he did not care about anyone or anything.

1 Like

Genn Greymane

1 Like