Who is worse; Allaince or horde?

Funny, you list a bunch of places and call them Alliance but all of them were Troll lands.

Funny how racist history works yea?

4 Likes

Game set and match .

Azeroth belongs to the Zandalari the original race !!

Also why the tree had to burn. Summermoon couldn’t stop running her mouth in defiance. Guess the nelves had it coming.

1 Like

Well, as Mathias Shaw said, the Zandalar still stands, unlike Teldrassil. Also, the Alliance isn’t committing war crime after war crime.

I can’t wait for Thrall to take back the mantle of Warchief.

8 Likes

For a long time, I could argue the many reasons that the Alliance was worse than the Horde. But twice now one of our leaders decides to go crazy for no reason, and they show that the Horde doesn’t belong on Azeroth anymore than the villains we stop. Especially with Sylvanas, to have fought the Scourge in Wrath but to now basically be the Scourge only under the Horde banner, it feels horrible. If we stopped the Scourge from ruining the world before, we should be doing the same thing now, yet we aren’t because “muh Warchief.” But because we’ve been heralded as heroes, and we have done heroic things, this willingness to help Sylvanas basically do what’s Arthas wanted to do is showing the Horde as contrarian and hypocritical. We ARE at the villains under Sylvanas, more so than even freaking Garrosh and that’s saying something.

When Blizzard can show moral ambiguity with both factions again, I will be able to say that both sides are grey in some way. But as it stands, this expansion is pushing that Horde is morally black and Alliance is morally white so hard, it’s bleeding around the edges.

This is also why WoD was a mistake. We’ve been told that Orcs were shamanistic and that they were tricked into drinking blood when KJ showed up as an ancestor to speak to Ner’zhul/Gul’dan. And then WoD showed up and Orcs are just in a murder spree because some Orc claiming to be from another timeline/dimension told them they had to. Blizzard absolutely dropped the ball on Orc lore there, and it really makes me hate that expansion about ten times as much as I already did.

4 Likes

You missed a couple big points. First being that the Alliance, and Horde, have been at war with the Zandalari forever. Second being that since BfA started the Zandalari have been using their fleet to aid the Horde in attacking the Ali and Kul Tiras.

Thats 2 pretty big points to not include in your little essay.

14 Likes

Alliance if you want to be a boring mary sue.

Horde if you want to be awesome, but the writers keep hitting you with the villain stick and a healthy dose of plot induced stupidity.

1 Like

No, she didn’t. The entire Horde started the war by invading western Ashenvale and proceeding to Darkshore and Teldrassil. It’s not just Sylvanas’ fault; Saurfang and the other Horde leaders were just as much at fault.

In other words, they threw in with the Horde. Thus the invasion.

Anduin is a fool. The military objective was to eliminate the Zandalari fleet, which is the only challenger to the Kul Tiran fleet for naval supremacy.

About time at least some of the Alliance starts fighting to win, instead of fighting to make things better for the Horde, though Anduin still prefers the latter, the fool.

8 Likes

disgusting!

1 Like

My little essay? Look, there is No need to be snide. I wasn’t aware the Zandalari fleet was used in the war to be honest, so that was just me not knowing.

And second, for both factions to be at war with the Zandalari since forever, you think the alliance would follow the hordes example and try to find a peaceful way to exist. If the ‘barbaric’ horde could pull it off, you’d think the alliance, known for being diplomatic and having the light with them, could have done the same before things escalated.

How so? Sylvanas killed Garithos. Not exactly a good way to show the alliance you’re the friendly undead. And then prior to BfA Anduin arranged a meet up between people and their forsaken family members. I’d say they are pretty generous towards the people of lordaeron. Who was it who murdered all the forsaken at that meet up again?

8 Likes

Did you read all of my post?? Or are you just gonna cherry pick and snipe small parts instead of taking it as a whole? I already acknowledged;
1- the horde is just as guilty as the alliance for the current state of things

2- already said Anduin is a fool. Hence my words about how he was an idiot for not considering consequences.

3- never said alliance shouldn’t fight for the alliance. I’m saying that they are resorting to the same terror tactics that they accuse and abhor the horde for using.

The Ali didnt march their army into the barrens, led by a rogue squad to kill every soldier and civilian on the path there.

2 Likes

Nope. They just attacked a village of peaceful Tauren and killed women and children back in Cata.

Fact is both sides hands are dirty. They both are deserving of the consequences of war. I just take issue with the alliance being painted with a brush of pure intentions. Just like I’m sure alliance players get tired of seeing horde being painted with the brush of misunderstood intentions.

1 Like

Worse? Horde, hands down. You’d have to be delusional if you can’t see it.

Of course, that does not mean the Alliance is not guilty of several crimes.

6 Likes

For past actions I’d certainly agree. But current situation I’d say allaince are starting to go a bit far as well.
But time will tell!

It’s because they have sat down with the horde had a few drinks exchanges some fish stories told a few jokes . So just guilt by association and other then their pet Cujos er I mean worgens they aren’t big furry fans

No, they didnt just decide 1 day “hey lets go kill some Tauren”. Thats not what happened or why it happened. Its just a backflip thru a hoop made by Horde players to poorly justify their actions as justified when its not. I understand the Hordes resentment toward the way Blizz continues to write their story and i wish it wasn’t like that, but continuously trying to drag the Ali into the mud with you doesnt change your story or make alright all the sudden.

2 Likes

Wait a second, hold the “f” on righ there! So you say that you understand the motive of the Forsaken, because they are constantly “abused” by the Alliance but not Jaina’s? Are we talking about the same Alliance leader that spent most of WoW lore SIDING WITH THE HORDE and not the Alliance? The only Alliance leader that was constantly trying to broker peace between the two sides, the only friendly voice the Horde had among the Alliance. Until they decided to nuke her city, capture the fleeing refugees and use them as a blood sport?

Are we talking about you not understanding that Jaina? The same Jaina that turned against her father and stood by as the Horde killed him? That Jaina’s motives you don’t understand?!?

Alex, I will take “What is the wrong answer for 200 please”. Sorry but the Zandalari lost their claim to neutrality when they sided themselves with one party involved in a global war. Not only did they allow the Horde to occupy and establish military outpost thru out their lands but the stood by while they launched military attacks upon the Alliance and the KT from them.

Sorry but you can’t cry when the enemy of an ally you have been sheltering turns up and kicked your butt. That is what happens when you side with someone at war.

That is because you have a very narrow view of what is going on and are only looking at it from a single prospective. Now expand your view, look at what the Horde did to to Brennadam. They launched an all out invasion of this town, spearing women and men a like to the sides of burning buildings (where their children could see them) all because they “MIGHT” provide food to the Alliance. Oh and this attack, was launched from their military holdings from within the Zand lands.

So when the Alliance shows up at their door, it is because while they may not have been directly allied with the Horde they were still responsible for the actions they continued to allow to occur from their lands.

And who would the Alliance try and make peace with? The warchief that invaded the NE lands, burned down population centers filled with only civilians and then forced undeath upon them later one? Sorry but you don’t negotiate with a mad dog, you put them down. Once she is out of the way, I am sure Aundin will try and reach peace once more but it will not be unopposed.

I am sure this is when the Alliance will see their “political fracturing” as the NEs and problably Worgen (remember they were living among the NEs during the “burning” and are actively supporting their attempts to retake DS) will object and refuse to back down.

4 Likes

No. The Zandalari were friends with the Alliance and the Horde. Zul’s Zandalari were the bad ones, and Vol’jin himself knew they had no relation to Rastakhan.

Point me to where I can find a Zandalari ship in Kul Tiras. Also, that was AFTER the Alliance had captured their princess and locked her up despite how she was sailing separately from Zul.

While the Alliance may be the overall good guys in this expansion, what they did to the Zandalari was still very wrong.

1 Like