Who is the moron who made the nzoth quest?

What an absolute joke of a quest, kill ten people of the same faction, wow the brains on that one. Must have been a great idea on the drawing board blizz. I can’t imagine the completion rate on this, lemme guess the majority are rogues? Short of a guild run it’s almost impossible to complete without some level of stealth and luck. What an awful quest. More pls.

3 Likes

Might want to edit the tone and details of your post as it’s inflammatory and besides, it’s possible that the guy who made it might read it :slight_smile: and you might make him feel bad.

I completed it solo. It’s not that hard lol

10 Likes

What Alphon said. As a hunter I grabbed deepcoral pods and just solo completed it killing ally in Newhome.

If you have any friends willing to help you, rack up a few kills from there then get any friends who also have sliver to pop it and help you kill the rest. L2P issue imo

Also are you logged out in PvE or PvP gear? If you’re PvPing as a hunter with 3% vers and 467 ilvl you are going to get ran over.

1 Like

You must be lucky then, because that isn’t possible on my end.

Not many care enough to do it, I mostly do things solo, it’s not a L2P issue, the quest, in essence, is a bad one. Just because a few were able to do it doesn’t make it a good quest, not everyone is a duelist player or above that have immediate access to higher pvp gear (arena is an absolute snoozefest). PVE gear is better anyway. I got back a month ago so yeah the ilvl is a bit low.

I can easily rack up to 30-40 kills just on world pvp alone against the opposite faction, it’s a whole different story when you have a bounty on you + you have to kill your own members. My server’s nazjatar has constant combat, you ain’t gonna bounce away from a horde of people trying to kill you.

IMO it’s an awful quest.

1 Like

I don’t understand, do you think it should be handed out to you?

It’s meant to be difficult.

2 Likes

What? Where do I say I want it handed to me?

I said the quest is crap, I explained why. That s your rebuttal?

Gee idk perhaps they should remove the bounty? Give people who don’t have an entourage of butt buddies a fighting chance or doesn’t have stealth in their kit.

Difficulty is a foreign concept to some people. There is good difficulty and then there is laughable difficulty it all runs back to how well designed the product is in question.

Is this a good quest? I don’t think so.

5 kills is better than 10
Remove the bounty you have on the player have a debuff of some kind during the duration.
You shouldn’t be allowed to group.

It’s the bounty that makes it ridiculous.

There you go, a solution.

So you want it nerfed, made easier because you are unable to complete it.

Want to complete it easy?
Step 1: Make a group of 4.
Step 2: Go to Uldum or Vale (whichever CTA is up).
Step 3: Get the Servant of N’Zoth quest (kill 10 Alliance).
Step 4: Go to a summoning stone (or have a warlock make a closet if one is in your group).
Step 5: Make a group under custom PVP. Title it “CTA Uldum” or “CTA Vale.”
Step 6: Invite someone, summon them, kill them, kick them.
Step 7: Repeat step 6 nine more times.

There you go, now you did the quest.

1 Like

How is it easier? You can’t group, and you have a debuff on you. If anything it’s just as difficult as having a bounty. The majority of the people who did it, did it in groups. The poster below you just proves that. Do you get off everything that blizzard does?

You most definitely can group lol. Up to 5 people because it can’t be completed in a raid.

How it easier?

You want the requirements changed. You’ll live without it.

Ok blizzard bot

I managed to get the quest and achievement solo as a priest back in February. No stealth, heck hardly any mobility at all.

The toy is one of the better additions this expansion and I’ve had a great deal of fun slaying innocent Alliance members.

The requirements to get the quest are not difficult so if you fail it a couple of times who cares?

I would recommend waiting until a Mantid Invasion, going to the World Boss, Phase into a group/wait for a group to come, leave any raid, and try profiting off the people who have no idea whats happening anyway. AoE them all down like they are pigs, because thats all Nzoth sees in his enemies anyway. Plenty of cannon fodder alts with no HP.

Even better, start your own group for the World Boss, only invite DPS, Clean them up at some point in the encounter.

Calling folks names just because they don’t tell you what you want isn’t very nice.

You even have people telling you how to cheese it yet you seem to simply want to be mad and irate at all the posters.

Kinda tough to build up the desire to help someone like that :slight_smile:

Because I was busy IRL, I didn’t play much of 8.3 when it went live. Fast forward a month or or so, and I got the quest while organically doing WPVP in Uldum. I then went around and looked for solo players, and got my 20 kills. Maybe I got lucky that I completed it my first attempt? I found getting the Slayer title on multiple characters much more challenging. Mainly because you can’t fly and everybody in the zone wants your bounty bag. Servant of Nzoth was MUCH easier.

The main problem is that you almost always get a bounty during the quest and then if playing alone you are in trouble . It’s what turned me off the quest and so now I decline whenever it shows up .

There is a way to not get the bounty . You should kill yourself and have a shaman or some healer rezz you instead of you releasing. This removes the assassin buff but does not remove the quest from your bag . Now you can start the servant quest and try and kill 10 ppl without getting bountied.

idk about other classes but its nearly impossible for me :confused: the closest ive got was 5 or so, then alliance and horde come to kill you. IMO bounty should not be a thing when you have it. Ive tried it with friends though and it was a blast. I dont think ill ever be able to solo it though

you usually get a bounty before getting the quest though or get it during it so you cant fly. Im assuming its easier to solo with pallys though, since you have LOH and bubble and BOP.