Who is real rank 1?

nah you’re being defensive but it’s cool, at least admit that it’s odd that you feel attacked over something you don’t care about in the first place

try attacking me for not being a prima ballerina, let’s see how defensive I’d get

1 Like

You literally never could be a prima ballerina because you are not smart enough to even learn the moves. In addition you are a terrible athlete with zero coordination and have no work ethic.

I’ve never seen a tree trunk do ballet before

so true it hurts :frowning:

Is a “prima ballerina” even a thing? No not googling that at work.

It’s like being Prime Minister, but of your local ballet recital and your feet are really weird looking because you’ve been binding your feet a little too much in a desperate bid to deny that you are rapidly aging out of relevance within the ballet community.

the only thing I can admit factually is that you were unable to grasp my message. Good luck to you

Interesting.

Heh. Well my point of posting that was just to illustrate how you can get someone to engage in defensive behavior when you shift the argument a little and start criticizing general personal traits rather than a specific activity that person may honestly not really care about.

2 Likes

I know you did, the flaw though is that although I might not care for my ballerina skills, I might care for something else where those sub skills are important like for example kickboxing

in this case though no one attacked mr random warrior on specific talents or lack thereof, just on his statement of being better if only he’d put in the effort which is most of the time just an excuse for underperformance

also to your off topic question:
the prima ballerina title is like receiving a nobel prize, it’s insanely impressive
imo it looks a bit silly, but much respect to anyone willingly extending their crotch area 180 degrees

Low blow Scab, LOW BLOW

That’s true in 100% of circumstances, though.
Putting true effort into something does make you better at it than not putting effort into it.

Y’all keep tripping over that incredibly obvious observation because you’ve already settled on bad faith interactions with the dude based on…previous threads or something.

The mistruth can come from implying you’re not putting forth effort where you are, but this broaches the territory of the unprovable assertion, and the concept of putting forth effort is incredibly fluid.
Sometimes you’re putting forth more effort in hopes of pulling off a 1v2 than you might have been in the preceeding instances that led to it being a 1v2. Is overcompensatory late-game effort the same as playing to win out of the gate?

Heat up the stove, bois. We’re making hoof-glue tonight!

didn’t even interpret this as trolling because “in shape” is a super broad term given the myriads of athletic niches, not to mention many people’s definition of “in shape” isn’t necessarily cardiac health or systemic health

p.s. i’m the realest r1: noobender keeps it real :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

basically the people who have this thought process are the same people they’re thinking about

Your problem here is that you are either missing or willfully dismissing one fact.
Someone can be capable of achieving something in life and yet have no desire to do so.
It in no way means they are 1. lying to themselves or 2. discrediting others.
It could simply be a fact and they may not have the desire/ interest to peruse said task.
As you continue to dismiss that possibility it make me think you may be emotionally clinging to your in game achievements and perhaps feel lesser if more people achieve the same? Someone else achieving something in no way discredits your achievement.
So in regards to your specific example there are plenty of people with decent genetics that are thin and could easily get into great shape with a little effort. Does that mean they are all lying if they dont do it? Of course not and to think so is absurd.

Guys i got a toy dinky stuck up my a$$ cant get it out

1 Like

sure but nobody is gonna remember the person who said “I could do , if only I tried”

if you acknowledge a task as difficult and requiring dedication and then say “yeah but i didn’t try, if I tried, it’d be easy” i think it speaks volumes as to the type of person you are

it is dismissive and that’s just the way it is. anyone with an inkling of social cues and implications would understand that

also to nitpick this:

is absolutely not true. getting into “great shape” isn’t a “little effort.” Why do you think there are huge industries based entirely upon fitness? why are there so many redundant programs (meal plans, exercise routines) being sold?

1 Like

I understand your view but im wondering if you have not come in way down in the conversation and perhaps have some things out of context.
while i think anyone would agree that “i could if i tried” is generally a cop out… That said there are 2 things.

1. I never led in or started a topic with that. I would have no reason to initiate or project something like that. A entro statement like that would almost always come from insecurity.
  2. There are plenty of people that (could if they tried) and simply dont have interest.
    So if you start a post titled “i could if i tried” and followed with Im the best DK in wow im just not interested in proving it… that send a VERY differnt message than if say…
    I asked you … hey Do you think you could make R1 with enough effort? (clearly this dosent directly apply to you as you already have) but to another player they could say yes or no.
    Those are 2 very different situations and there are some in this thread that would like to pretend like i lead with the first statement.

Little background i have been a personal trainer holding 3 different certs (1 of 3 trades) sense 2004 and i can tell you that yes. Some people that are thin can put on mass (muscle mass) easily. I have had a few gifted clients who did so.