Who is real rank 1?

I uh Do NUt UnerStaNd?

See he gets it now!

Today we learned that karmo drives a lifted truck with tiny ladders on the side

As Scabber drives behind him in his smart car thinking “does this make me smarter”

I’m a woman, I would drive a Mini Cooper and report your plates for illegal window tints 4head

Get off my forums you darn kids.

Im not even sure what to say really. You literally went back and proved my point and yet somehow concluded that i assumed what you wrote.
“any player” your words. That would mean anyone who puts forth effort and motivation. That would mean who has that would ALWAYS have to potential of R1.
Hopefully that clarified. Though i will say i can see how it could be taken another way so i will acknowledge that. I could have written it out more detailed.

Judging by your achievements I’m old enough to be your moms younger sister you dip

You’re getting socks from aunt scabber for Xmas, and they will not be high quality or feature fun prints

1 Like

Its become very clear that you do not. Unfortunately I think i lack the ability to further break it down in explanation.

How is every male human paladin this guy btw really curious how that works
Is there a cloning facility in rural Michigan or what

Not R1 on ladder but I definitely think glad/r1 are achievable with a lot of effort

Mostly because even if you’re not mechanically skilled there’s generally specs that don’t require that and can reward you more on game knowledge, in which case you can succeed just by being smart

Really the biggest thing here though is just how good your ability to learn is. You can either be naturally skilled (really rare) or you can just have enough knowledge to make up for that

Even at top end there’s players that I personally think are good examples of that. Best is Pikaboo vs Whaazz.

Whaazz is a very smart player who puts in a large amount of work. He does his best to know every matchup, strategy, etc. This can even help him out for making really good “reactive” plays because he knows all the optimal choices an opponent would make. This type of success is just the result of a lot of effort, hard work, and determination to improve - none of which is necessarily unobtainable.

Pikaboo on the other hand compared to most rogues who feel like they have a playbook on every strat they want to execute kind of goes in without a plan most of the time but because he is so quick to see any opportunity he’ll make wins happen out of almost nothing. Even if his team is in a terrible spot he can just react and read whats actually happening. This kind of skill is something it’s unlikely anyone will ever be able to learn. It’s generally what makes him stand out so much because it’s just based on quick thinking and reflexes, which not everone will have

Basically though you can totally succeed with hard work in WoW. There’s also always some safe strategy people find that can mitigate their own lack of mechanical skill and just get a win from basics of the game.

4 Likes

I actually agree with this but I find that people who think they’d be amazing, if only they’d put in the effort, generally speaking a bit delusional

If you want I can find the quote where mr unranked 1 warrior claims to be playing at 90% of his class’s potential
I find people like that silly

1 Like

I think this just says something about your perception of how hard things are to play.
Playing a warrior at 90% capacity isn’t that difficult, just like playing a DH at 99.99% isn’t

I would go further and argue the vast majority of people that have aptitude in this game don’t bother showing it. It’s just not that difficult of a game, and people find a myriad of distractions they’d rather do.

You of all people should know that given the kind of things emerald dream players will do to entertain themselves for no measurable gain.

2 Likes

actually wanted to add that initially but didn’t feel like writing an epos

still, imo if you feel you are that good you aren’t stuck below 2k as a tier A spec, I was winning games handily with an hpal who never ever did an arena and a very undergeared rsham and I’m anything but amazing

just feel that before claiming you’re really good, you gotta prove it

Scabber always coming in hot with the witty off the wall replies. A pleasure to read if you’re not on the receiving end.

It is actually kind of enjoyable on this end as well, because as long as Scabbers puts in the effort and stays motivated she will deliver!

My name is Scabber not Scabbers you disgusting pigadin

O it feeeels good lol

Ya at the same time this is also silly

It’s like saying “ok i’d do well in school if I actually tried and studied” and then just comparing yourself to people who have good work ethic lol. There’s also obviously people who are naturally smart and hardly have to study. If you’re clearly not naturally intelligent/gifted and not putting in any work you pmuch have no right to compare yourself with those that do have good work ethic

1 Like

Not sure why you have an emotional need to keep directing your insecurity at me but sense you brought it up i may have said 90% or 90%+
Fortunately your ignorance of my aptitude in no way dictates it.

The area I lack in is something Dillon pointed out earlier. If i wanted to be skill capped at the game i would spend time memorizing all the class changed sense BFA. As its not important enough to me it will continue to be my weak area of the game.