Who is ready for a fresh server!

^ that!! Exactly

1 Like

5:52 PM 4/25/2020
NO. Thereā€™s plenty of room on the realms we have. Thereā€™s NO reason to divide the population across more realms we donā€™t need. This division of the playerbase not only makes it harder to do groups/raids, and cuts off the lifeline for old realms. New players go to new realms, not old realms, so those are cut off and left to starve. Guilds are directly ruined as a result of releasing new realms we donā€™t need. Many realms such as my own are already suffering from lack of players. On horde side for Windseeker; recruitment is already dry. Guilds are cannibalizing each other to stay alive. We need more horde players, and gained very few from the free transfers.

This post is being unnecessarily censored by Blizzard until April 28.

No there is not. 9 realms have layering and zero fun to lvl alts on. I think i get the people that dont like the idea. My realm already sucks so fresh realms will make it suck more.

Only real reason for a fresh server is because you care about the economy. If you donā€™t care about the economy. Just convince 40-50 people to reroll on any realm. You can start raiding MC in blues/greens, and not allow buying anything on the AH.

There you go, you got a fresh server experience.

Fresh servers donā€™t make sense. Most of the people who came back to classic donā€™t care about rerolling 5000 times.

unlike pserver blizz does not need to reset every year to remain relevant

Play on a un-layered realm then.

The only thing I can see about a FRESH server being exciting for some players is to make an alt, level with other players (more options for dungeon farming), and then transfer the character off.

Iā€™d be comfortable if they made ā€œtemporaryā€ servers that would get reset every so often to allow people to level alts on, without having to constantly go through the boosting on their server.