Who is Hyped for Tomorrow?

Except skyrim

You really can’t go back to vanilla skyrim after all the quality of life changes mods did lol

2 Likes

I’ve never modded my Skyrim :eyes:

Though I do understand when I play Rimworld.

Just a whole lotta bug fix mods or stuff that polishes up some of the lesser quality models. Stuff like wood textures or how the rope looks in settings like a dock. It’s mega jarring to go from polished graphics to vanilla lol.

1 Like

Ive never played minecraft, dont get the appeal. But I am hyped for endwalker, and the stwor expansion. and uh…mage tower I guess.

1 Like

Yeah, I still play SWToR heavily the first couple of weeks of a new update.

Been on fx14 free to lvl 60 90 percent ex wow players lol its like ants in game so many players

1 Like

I’m excited! Gonna help a lot with making cabins and mansions in the mountain tops!

1 Like

So much stuff coming out this December + finals coming up, probably won’t even have time to touch Mage Tower. Wish they would just make it permanent until 9.2 drops, but oh well.

I always live in the side of mountains and try to make some cool hobbit hole stuff, this is gonna be huge for me! Can’t wait for finals to be over because I’m pretty sure all my boys from back in highschool are going to make a realm

1 Like

I make world then start building, making cities. Then a new patch comes out and I want to start a new world but don’t want to start all over.

1 Like

And the transmong there are crazy on gear

I’m getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I am the opposite of hyped.

2 Likes

Man y’all really flagging this? I’m not dogging WoW, I’m not saying Minecraft is better than WoW. Why can’t we enjoy other games too as a community? Mass flaggers continue to be cringe.

“Uh oh, it’s a Jibbles post, flagged.”

I haven’t played in a long time…

Whenever a new patch comes out the better textures/connected glass etc all break and they now take months and months and months to stabilize. I don’t want too look at nastiness!

1 Like

I didn’t even realize that was you in your pfp. Idk how but I’ve never seen that shade of that PvP set. Looks sick

1 Like

I am willing to look at vanilla minecraft if it means new cave systems, that will be epic

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get into Minecraft, but I don’t know.

I mean, I get up to getting Iron tools, armor, and sword… I even got an enchanting table, though it’s kinda lame the enchantments are so random and you have to actually burn precious XP and Lapis to re-roll enchantments.

I thought maybe potions might be interesting, but I looked them up on wiki and… eeew. Seems like so much grinding to get the materials for some of those potions.

I got up to the part where you explore the Nether, and you’re supposed to find the Bastion, but good luck with that. No maps, no compass, no way of understanding where the frick you are or where you’re going… meh.

Otherwise, what else is there to do but walk/row for hours exploring featureless (as in, no structures or anything interesting) terrain, or mining up lots of ore you don’t know what to do with?

I like the game’s base mechanics, but it just seems… repetitive and devoid of actual content.

I honestly thought Minecraft was for little kids.

I hope you enjoy the update! I don’t have Minecraft, so it’s not something I’m hyped about, but I don’t mind others enjoying it.

I remember being so injust with minecraft when it was at the height of its fever. Was a dumb teenager that tought that “minucraft if for babies hur dur”.
Then i played a modpack whose name is long forgoten by me and fell in love with the game.
Still play it from time to time when i need a chill game to hang with.
For sure excited for the caverns update.