Who here think Aspect of Eagle

Is worth 1 point in its current form? I don’t i think harpoon is a much more valuable path to mongoose bite than 99% the time you won’t choose it.

Blizz please do something with Aspect of eagle. Replace it or buff it or buff it and give it a side grade. My suggestion is to change its cooldown to 45 sec and its buff to duration 25 seconds then have a new talent south of it that makes it into a passive buff that makes raptor strike and mongoose bite 40yds with a 10% buff to raptor strike and mongoose bite and serpent sting.

Harpoon and Aspect of the Eagle are very important PVP tool. You get a cooldown reduction in the class tree called “Born to be Wild,” reducing 18 seconds off its CD. I wish it’s function was baked into spearhead and given a 20 second duration just to save the number of long cool-downs we have to have on our bars.

Um, why should a 40yrd 15-sec range buff be tied to a charge to get into melee, or am I misreading something?

No. Straight up no.

It’s a downtime-mitigation. It’s worth as much as any other form of relative mobility, which is already quite a lot.

And I absolutely do not want to be a flashily nonsensical spirit-hawk-throwing spec 24/7. I’d rather see Aspect of the Eagle removed entirely and a talent given to facilitate weapon-swaps or Arcane Shot permitted via our hand-crossbow (at obviously still weaker damage efficiency than Raptor Strike / Mongoose Bite).

Just allow for SV to actually use a ranged weapon with accordant disadvantages (weaker filler GCD, no Mongoose Fury, longer interrupt CD) if you you’re even thinking of removing SV’s melee aspects in this tackiest possible of ways.

And there is no way you’d be getting a 10% buff to your primary source of damage, let alone Serpent Sting atop that, in a single talent regardless. You’re asking for a utility talent to effectively net you over a 6% increase to single-target damage.

No. Simply no.

1 Like

I agree with this that talent needs some kind of facelift or something new and valuable given instead. And that we get a crossbow version of Arcane shot.