Who has the best Halloween Event, ESO, WOW, FFXIV or GW2?

Sense the Holidays are approaching us, which game has the best, there is no right or wrong answer here, just looking for opinions.

Hallows end will always be my favorite holiday event, actually excited that it’s coming up soon

Because it also means after it’s over, Blizzcon is rolling around the first week of November

I’m excited for Brewfest through the whole season. Never heard of events in the other games.

WoW’s is okay. A variety of things to do with vanity items to obtain. Mild farming for the currency needed.

I never played ESO so I’m uncertain about that one.

I play GW2 but I have yet to participate in the Halloween event. Watching YouTube vids, it looks interesting.

FFXIV I have participated in. I love that one because there’s something different to do every year. Their vanity items include items for housing decor, mogs, and sometimes guaranteed mounts. With my first time, I received a flying broom I can use all year.

3 Likes

I love the flying broom during Hallow’s End and wish we had it all year. That would be awesome.

4 Likes

Pro-tip
While you can’t really use it on a main character(which is more in line with what you’re saying), if you get it on an alt and never dismount, then you can be on it all year long(since it doesn’t take it away from your buffs).

1 Like