Who else needs a rework like shadow priest before SL release?

Havoc works as intended. They shouldnt rework what already works.

2 Likes

I would love to see DHs given a really over haul. Give the class a more robust and complex play style but instead they took the easy way out and just nerfed the the old easy playstyle and called it a day.

Outlaw needs RtB thrown in the trash and given something else to distinguish them.

I think the specs that need a glaringly obvious rework is Guardian Druid, Windwalker Monk, mostly because WW Monks don’t scale at all, and MM Hunters. But I feel as if Guardian has a huge gaping hole in it, and it is only half of a spec. I think that should be number 1 on the list.

3 Likes

Yes that is very accurate! I’m not sure why people think this game has ever had classes with hard core rotations. It hasn’t. Does no one remember WotLK Arcane Mage, and that funny faceroll video?

The point of the unprune was to give back specific niche utility abilities that aren’t pressed all the time, but still useful in very certain situations. That’s what brings flavor to the class/spec. Warrior Intervene, Warrior Reflect, Warlock Portal, and other stuff like that just to name a few off the top of my head.

I feel like Blizzard could’ve showed more un-pruning love to some other classes, but we need to stop pretending like this game has ever had classes with extremely difficult and complex core rotations. This has never been the case outside of a handful of exceptions.

Have you read the feedback thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-demon-hunter-class-changes/490707/1

Because there are some serious mechanical issues with the class. Most notably lacking baseline that makes talents feel horribad.

Elemental currently feels awful but could be fixed really easily

From what I have read so far:

Feral, guardian Druid

Arcane mage

Ret pally

Marksman hunter

Elemental shammy

So these are the top 6?

Is that on beta or live?

Arcane mage.

Survival hunter

I just read there was some big changes for Arcane, are they not good or something? Looks good to me.

You just got work done.

Have people completely forgotten about balance? Or am I missing something.
I intend on maining balance once SL hits and I really hope the class performs well. I haven’t look into the changes being applied to the class all that much, but I’m currently leveling one atm and the class is super fun, but I feel like I should be pulling bigger numbers than what I am. I personally would like some sort of refresh system when it comes to Starfire and moonfire. Having to constantly top up dots just doesn’t seem fun, considering those two abilitys alone make up for a huge percentage of the class’s dps

1 Like

I just discovered arcane missile spam and agree it is great, or is at least much better than every other rotation I tried… until I run out of mana. I’ve been mixing in a barrage and that seems to help… sort of.

At least my favourite character is playable now.

You need MORE buttons to press? Aren’t you guys buried beneath 9 seconds of gcd bloat just to even begin the fight?

2 Likes

Balance is dead in SL. I hate the eclipse bar with a passion. And they want to shove that awful gimmick down my throat. Balance and Fury were the best specs to crawl out of BfA.

I guess current balance is more Legion design.

I don’t know about a rework but Demo still needs addressed. An actual interrupt (the axe toss change only really works on mobs that can’t be stunned… so bosses), nether portal is still crap. Needs to spawn demons based on amount of shards spent, not each time they are spent. Sacrificed souls will never compete, just make baseline and replace. The FG talents need to work for all demons if they insist on the felhunter to be the only real interrupt we get.

I’m sure there’s plenty more but yeah.

They remove instant cast heals and nerf stormstrike cause people don’t like building up maelstrom and do big damage, how is this good rework?!

I honestly can’t make that comparison as I was inactive through wod and legion, but being someone who has played on and off since release and never bothered with balance I finally feel like ive found a class I can comfortably play as a main and not get bored of it. I hope that doesn’t change once SL drops