Whitemane Transfers for Pre-existing Whitemane Enjoyers?

Are Whitemane transfers ever going to up again for people with pre-existing toons on the realm? Currently have a character on Grobb and want it to join up with the rest of my gang.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah locking servers makes a ton of sense. But if you have a level 70 there i think you should still be able to consolidate your characters on one server. Doesn’t change population whatsoever since you can only be logged in to one character at a time.

1 Like

Same here. My paladin got sent to Sulfuras with the server squish, now my guild and all my friends are are on Whitemane and my paladin is alone on Sulfuras with no way out.

1 Like

same boat here. got my rogue stuck on grobb with a bunch of my gold. RIP

I dont imagine they will open locked server until after the launch. As it stands probably every locked server is going to have a launch que.

I get for people who already have characters on the server, but Blizzard could argue they may be able to keep some mains on lower pop servers this way until after launch.

I left Whitemane for Windseeker.

There’s literally no hope for balance on Whitemane. As a day one Whitemane resident this truth saddens me deeply.

Yeah but it doesn’t make sense that we can make unlimited new characters and cant transfer anything in - probably some all or nothing systems limitation. Maybe when DF opens up they will ease the strain on Classic servers.

im in the same situation too.

Started on Whitemane for Classic Vanilla.

Came back for Wotlk and wanted to have the new experience on Skyfury, the new server.

Was really hoping I could transfer my Skyfury character to Whitemane…

My man, you launched on a fresh realm with the number 1 rule being no transfers for a minimum of 90 days. And you were really hoping you could transfer?

The only restriction I’m seeing is not being able to transfer to the restricted servers.