Whitemane, Smorc and Non-NA Player

What are you trying to accomplish with this post exactly?

I care more that they camp our boats. It’s kind of frustrating walking onto a boat knowing you’re giving free honour to 10 people who are abusing the broken system.

I hop into the water after ressing on the other side because I’d rather swim than give them more free honour.

I kited 3 of their mages around the boat for a good minute+ today on my holy priest until a hunter assisted them. they didnt seem to understand their frost novas and slows do nothing to a class that can just dispel it. they arent particularly good. But 1000 ants are still 1000 ants.

1 Like

I cannot understand how you got anything racist from the OP. Your post is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

1 Like

The game version was region locked. People in the US could play on EU servers but they had to buy the EU version.

^^ this, if you had a US copy installed and went some place else, you could play US servers still, but not the place you were at.

Servers were balanced then the Taiwanese came spamming their hieroglyphics in every chat

At first they were an issue with their sheer numbers but with phase 2 they stick to the Menethil boat. As far as i’m concerned they’re great for the alliance on the server and you should be more worried about the other actually decent horde guilds. Also, it’s pretty rich that someone from a chinese guild would be complaining about other non-local players.

1 Like

Not to add fuel to any fire, but last I heard, there were like 3 SMOrc guilds, and they run 12 full MC raids. I don’t mind them, most are good players even, but I can see the frustration as they’re so big and some of the tactics involving Kazzak were a bit unfair to both factions.

Lol dbl (Hi btw!), Asian cultures are very hateful towards each other. It’s crazy to see traveling country to county.

1 Like

lol in any other circumstance id think you were trolling, but this is 110% believable for them.

@Niia Hahahaha I know right? Sadly, it’s true. I heard 12 raids about a month ago from 4 of their players I was instancing with.

Do you know what the overflow guilds are called?

That much I do not. Someone said it was slightly different spelled versions, but I can’t confirm that nor have i seen that

so easy fix, we just deport the smorcs to eu servers. perfect.

I’m thankful it’s not locked. I’m an American living in China. I want to play with Americans and in English.

I read through this entire OP, I did not see any racist post. Seeing nationality and faction imbalance together does not equal racism.

Now this here is racist projection. Will report this.

That does kinda sound awful. Would be equally frustrated if Asmon and Olympus did the same thing. With the amount that he gets camped, he’d probably go to Majority faction.

Correction, Smorc is a twitch emote that generally refers to blindly charging in.

I’ll allow it

Flagged you and reported you. If you’re going to cry racist and scream social justice warrior then get reported for harassment.

That would be an elaboration, not a correction.
Since Smorc is still a shaman on Anathema, plus the additional information you provided.