(Whitemane) <IRONFIST> [Horde | PvP | NA CST | Tues/Thur/Sun 8 - 1030pm | DKP]

Hey there, head on over to the discord, and say hi! We are always open to new players joining the ranks!

1 Like

you had me at Zero-sum DKP, honestly going to be following this post, im not really set on a guild atm but definitely interested

I was one of the ones that championed the Zero-Sum DKP, we used it in the Burning Legion Raid Alliance (Alliance of a number of smaller guilds that was championed by IRONFIST) back in vanilla and it was very effective.

Been age’s since ive seen Ironfist/Anaximander…miss the good ol BL days. I was Advent/Eightfold path and even tho my name is taken on your server >< I plan on joining your ranks if you’ll have me!

1 Like

Definitely, always eager to play with old guildies

1 Like

Hey, I’m planning on playing an Undead Frost Mage and your raid times look great. I’m currently in college and also holding down a part-time job so the guild environment seems like it would be great for me. I raided in a cutting edge mythic guild for my entire time playing Legion in retail WoW and am just really exciting to try out Classic (originally started WoW in TBC - 2007). I joined the discord, just let me know who I could to talk to discuss more with you guys. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes