Whitemane & Fairbanks Server Discords

The folks over at Classic WoW Guilds have made a few server discords. Here are the servers for these two communities; I’m posting them together because a lot of people are undecided between them for various reasons.

Whitemane PvP: discord.gg/FmK9vaP

Fairbanks PvP: discord.gg/rdy7k2C

2 Likes

Whitemane is already setup - 200+ members

discord.gg/fuu9bAh

2 Likes

Yeah looks like the Classic WoW Guilds Discord wants to set up their own server discords so they have more control over the entire community. Even went so far as to start server discords after being told about existing ones with 100+ members.

Pretty scummy.

7 Likes

Kinda lame to purposely split the community

6 Likes

Fairbanks already has a discord too (discord.gg/RZBaJUV). I would rather have the discord leadership be split from a supergroup.

check the classicdiscord net website for all the links

2 Likes

discord.gg/fuu9bAh <---- THIS IS THE ONE TRUE WHITEMANE DISCORD SERVER

DON’T LET THE CLASSIC WOW GUILD DISCORD MODS SCUM THIS THE SERVER IS ALREADY OVER FIVE TIMES THE SIZE OF THEIRS GOGOGO

6 Likes

Don’t really understand why Classic WoW Guilds would make these servers after they learned servers were already made for each realm. Down with Big Discord!

3 Likes

Because once you have power, you gotta keep power. Hopefully the individual servers don’t let them bully their way into controlling the talking space of the entire Classic WoW Discord system.

Here’s the one for Pagle (which is better than theirs): discord.gg/59wVvmD

1 Like

Does anyone know a good way to choose between these two?

if you want a server thats a part of a large discord cluster, go with the WoW guilds one. If you want a more down to earth server go with the others.

If you mean fairbanks vs whitemane its really if you want to join the bigger or smaller server (whitemane or Fairbanks).

1 Like

I don’t really follow discords yet so I’m more interested in just whitemane vs fairbanks.

fairbanks right now is definitely the smaller and more chill of the two. Whitemane seems to be attracting the more ‘energetic’ crowd of people and is roughly double the size.

1 Like

Pretty much how I would have guessed it considering the names.

Whitemane it is. I enjoy a more type A environment.

I mean, it will be up to the community to decide. Still seems a bit shady that they want to control every realm discord.

1 Like

This is one set up for Atiesh

discord.gg/jd8BBzy

It would be great if they could make Fairbanks “layering free” if it does turn out to be lower pop.

Here’s the Grobbulus discord, over 500 members
discord.gg/NZueGr

The Bloodsail Buccaneers Discord is here, currently sitting at 250+ members at the moment.
We have collaborated all the guilds we could that plan to be coming to the server.

discord.gg/SZZ369B

If you want a discord moderated by one guy and his guild who seem to be setting some pretty PC rules from the get go, join the other guy’s server.

If you want a community-driven server that’ll be ran however the community’s leadership (i.e. GMs) see fit, with the community themselves deciding how to shape the server, then join the one I posted.

A lot of people are trying to gather whatever social capital and power this scene brings, which is why this guy also wants to control the server’s Reddit. Personally, I just want to have a community space not ran by 12 year olds or people scared of bad words.

Whitemane PvP: discord.gg/FmK9vaP

Fairbanks PvP: discord.gg/rdy7k2C

Nothing like monopolizing all the servers with your own moderating teams.

Server discords should be organic, not cooperate pursuits.

4 Likes