Whitemane Alliance

Hi,
How does it feel to be Alliance on Whitemane? I saw a lot of statistics on the server population but they are all out of date since Blizz broke the addon used for acquiring data. Do Horde dominate this server? Is it easy to find dungeon groups while leveling? Any info on your experience on Whitemane would be interesting to read.
Thanks!

most zones are always balanced, as long as you work around SMOrc

This is a horde heavy server. However it is also quite populated on ally side. I have never had issues finding groups for any content.

3 Likes

Layering seems a bit redundant Alliance side, but there certainly are plenty of us in level-appropriate zones. All-in-all, there are more horde, but it doesn’t necessarily feel that way at all times.

Rexxa come back to the farms i have buffs for you <3

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be back after this Mara run!

1 Like

I think the population is still 45/55 in favor of the Horde. But, Alliance can be just as aggressive as the Horde in locking down certain areas for long periods of time and ganking. BRD portal can be camped by either side for long stretches of time and the same is true of UBRS portal. The entrance to BRM from Searing Gorge tends to be heavily camped by Horde ganker wannabes though. However, just last night alliance was making life very difficult for Horde at Light’s Hope Chapel in EPL for well over an hour. Overall, I would say things are at an equilibrium, but we’ll see what happens come phase 2!

2 Likes

What happened is that it’s a lot more horde than alliance.

Server is one of the most balanced in terms of population. However, the majority of the horde population are actively in the world pvping whilst the majority of the alliance population are afk/dancing in ironforge. perhaps the implementation of battlegrounds will change things.

3 Likes

60/40 isn’t ‘a lot more’

alliance just see they’re outnumbered and immediately give up bc they have some weird expectation that wpvp needs to be fair

2 Likes

Horde is alpha chads, Alliance is beta sads :frowning:

1 Like

nah m8 me and lads been killing 60s left and right