Whitemane Alliance

I know you guys are few and far between on Whitemane, but please feel free to kill the Horde players that kill low level Alliance who are trying to flip the objective for Hellfire Fortifications PvP daily quest.

Please camp a certain Forsaken Shadow Priest who is a pain in the butt of Horde players trying to complete the daily.

You might be scared seeing all the Horde players just flying around, but know we will not interfere when you kill that Shadow Priest. We will cheer you.

Jordy is trash he couldn’t kill me once

1 Like

Hopefully, you killed him many times.

We have an increase to our server of whitemane by 300 according to wow tavern’s population count, as of this month during the release of WOTLK, which in my opinion is the beginning of a certain phase 7 we’ve all heard about, (the conspiracy theories are speaking) now. But could it be true, that Classic Era holds more prestige and value for players when levelling or making their characters from level 1 commanding more respect in RL? Is Blizzard trying to keep the hardcore gamer space of vanilla/classicera away from the majority of players who have not been around for the wow experience we all talk so dearly about, who seek to troll it out of existence by offering the expansions to get rid of them while secretly having had planned that people will return to Classic Era when they find themselves not happy with how the expansion has lost for them a piece of the experience that can never be had back, but which can only be found not with more content but the OG players in the OG WoW. Do ya feel me?

Im just now seeing this LMFAO

Are you still up to your usual antics?