[H] <Whiskay Wonders>

Who we are : Whiskay Wonders
Raid times : 6:30-9:30pm server time Fri/Sat (thats 930pm-1230am East Coast Time)
GM : Carbun
Recruiters : Carbun, Joedirtt, Hinky, Taiva, Ooglyylock, Hobomushroom, Punchjedi

Message any one of the above names in game to get some more info about us !

About us:
We are as the title says; a laid back group of good raiders. We haven’t forgotten that the game is just that, a game ! We are looking for those interested in raiding with a casual environment that wont rage kick you and start screaming at each other when things start to get a little tough. We formed at the end of legion and have hit AOTC on each tier. Looking for those interested in starting some Mythic Raiding to round out the end of 9.0 and roll into 9.1 ready to go!

Looking for :
Players who are laid back, and interested in having some fun. We are Looking to beef the team back up and want those interested in rolling right into mythic keys and raiding ! We will have many players on through the week always willing to do content in groups and play together, we have a great community atmosphere.

Tanks : OPEN FOR 1 TANK

Healers : NEED Shams, Druid, Priest

DPS : we need Melee - DK, DH, Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Boomkin, Mages, and a Shadow Priest.

All classes and specs will be considered depending on level of play. Reply here as I check it very often.

Disc Carban#7193

I’m coming back for 8.3 and would like to join. Also a chill guy with heroic raid exp and does not believe in getting carried through things.

Looking to run some M+/HC raids in the meantime to prep for next patch. Let me know if you guys have room for a dps DK or Rogue. Currently torn b/w these two classes.

Meant to post on this guy.

<-----

I will be on later tonight and can talk to you and see if you’re still interested.

Bump, we’re still looking for more ranged dps. Would love a strong Spriest/lock/boomy and perhaps a Dk.

Still looking for reliable dps.

still looking for DPS

Looking for dps

still looking For big PUmpers

still looking

You guys should learn how to spell Whiskey

1 Like

Looking for a warlock

Taking boomkin, warlocks, dks, priest, and mages. Full up on hunters, rogues, demon hunters. Need more tanks for M+

8/12 H bump for ranged only.

Bumping and update, 11/12 H

Are you guys recruiting holy pally?

Recruiting for Shadowlands

still looking

Hey, I’m super interested, plan on playing Rdruid for shadowlands, havn’t been raiding much this xpac mostly just m+ 2.2k I.O lemme know worldstar#11355

Sent a request, will talk.

Still looking