Which to do and why

When using double tap use rapid fire or aim shot and why ?

In what situations? Raid, mythic pvp?

That would help huh lol … pvp

I’m no expert by any means first off and second there are other players who know way more then me about this but I’ll give it a go. Personally, I use double tap with rapid fire. It seems to take more hp off enemy players then aimed shot. Plus I can move while casting it.

That’s what I’ve seen to use with rapid fire but aim shot hits so hard and to have that hit back to back seems pretty huge… does the second aim shot not hit as hard ?

Oh yeah it hits hard but in pvp the vers stat plays a large roll in damage and damage reduction.

PVP: You double tap Aimed Shot if you use careful aim in your open with craven legendary or enemy is above 70% hp, rapid fire double tap with surging shots legendary every time or target is lower than 70%. Also if you run explosive shot double tap rapid fire after u come out of stealth with explosive shot for maximum pumps and burst pressure.

This is all from a pvp perspective and maybe biased as I’ve been a hunter for a week coming from 2800 exp on other classes.

Best burst rotation is definitely death chakrams though as a necrolord mm hunter. I’m Venthyr as I like kill shot procs from flayed shot.

You can also double tap rapid fire if you have a lock and load proc do get double benefit from doubletaping rapid fire into a double tapped aimed shot just have to press aimed shot before rapid fire is almost over.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Say, weren’t you that guy asking for names for a new Hunter a while ago? Did you ever decide on a name?

1 Like

That’s me! I did lol

So what did you decide on?

Inquiring minds just got tae know

1 Like

I bet he named it xuen.

:point_up:t3: Nailed it

1 Like