Which Spells/Abilities Do You Hope Return?

Good evening Councilmen!

We saw in the Dragonflight preview that it appears Blizzard will be restoring some old abilities into the new talent trees. So I’ve created this post to provide Blizzard with a list of abilities we hope will make a return as a talent.

For my Warlock, my wishes are:

Archimonde’s Vengeance
Blood Horror
Hellfire (iconic Classic ability in the original trailer - so sad it was removed)
Metamorphosis (It won’t return due to Demon Hunters, but one can hope)
Kil’jaeden’s Cunning
Mannoroth’s Fury
Sense Demons
Soul Effigy
Soul Swap
Summon Abyssal/Infernal (as Guardian)
Unbound Will

How about you guys? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hot trub :revolving_hearts:
Diffuse magic for brewmaster
Mystic vitality
Fixed Nimble brew
SOUL DANCE
Charging Ox wave
Spinning fire blossom
Symbiosis

1 Like

Symbiosis I loved that ability, i know it was pretty op (iceblocking heal druids) but maybe you can change it a bit, because it was a very funny spell.

auras for more classes then dh/monk or buffs for more classes (or remove them)

1 Like

Currently I’m running LFR on every class except one. Of all those classes the ability I can’t imagine losing most is Convoke the Spirits for a Night Fae Resto Druid. A close second is Condemn for a Venthyr Arms Warrior.

2 Likes

Assuming we aren’t talking about things that are currently baseline…

DK:

Breath of Syndragosa
Abomination Limb
Gorefiends Grasp (for DPS DKs)
Chill Streak (take it off the PvP talents and rework it - my thoughts here: Feedback on Frost DK - Community / WoW Community Council - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com))
Blood/Frost/Unholy Presence
Cold Heart

With more hybrid options making a comeback, I’d really like to see the return of stances to classes that used to have them (warriors, monks, death knights)! Seals for paladins would also be neat to see a return to, and more totem options for shaman!

My main is a warrior, and I’d really like to see heroic strike making a return ( off the GCD) and cleave made baseline. Warbreaker as a separate spell from colossus smash would be neat too.

I’ll have to give this some more thought, these are just the top of the iceberg for me :>

5 Likes

For paladins, Divine Toll.

2 Likes

Old Shadowform please
Also, Ravens for Shadowpriest instead of void form.

2 Likes