Which specialization is the most fun in your opinion?

Hey guys, this is my shaman. I’m still uping it, but I’m changing the specs between enhance and elemental all the time because I just can’t decide which one to play with, I have fun with both. However, we know that maintaining two specializations in this expansion is difficult, especially with the legendaries and the stat swap. So, in your opinion and aiming at the endgame, which spec is having the most fun? I know this is subjective, but I like to hear other people’s opinions, as changing specs all the time is boring.

And i don’t care about meta tbh.

Thanks.

I play only pvp. Enh is very boring in pvp you get in situations where you got nothing to press and you just stair at you screen ain’t fun like at all. Elem is pure suffering nothing seems to help none of the legendaries are good but at least it’s challenging and very pleasant to win coz imagine nowadays lose to elem. If you new I would recommend you to craft earth shield legendary. With it you may play any covenant and any spec and be competitive and get 2100 on ez. Don’t listen to people who say like eqelibrium or skybreaker are better they are not maybe if you have constant partner with voice. But for the solo content and after over 12k games in 2v2 this season I may say with 100% that earth shield is a bis