Which server to chose?

With a new dlc coming out I thought I’d give this game a try. Like the title says I don’t know which server to chose. I chose Alliance and I hear that Stormrage is the populated one. I also hear Proudmoore is too. Do they have salty tryhards or is it pretty chill? Or should I just join a high populated server to avoid queue times?

The top four servers by realm population are Illidan and Area 52 for horde, Stormrage and Sargeras for Alliance. I would pick one of those as there are several advantages to high pop servers. You can see them all just google “wowprogress realm pop”. Also, most servers are highly imbalanced and you want to be on the dominant factions side.

IMO the large servers have so many players that the law of averages says you will have a roughly equivalent amount of different types of players and their personalities.

Edit: Looks like Proudmore is the third highest pop Alliance server behind Sargeras so that would be fine.

1 Like

Proudmore is the unofficial LGBT server so keep that in mind if you have strong feelings one way or another.