Which male race is the most attractive?

ingame blood/night/void elves
in the internet worgens and taurens

You never said they had to be playable, so Dragons all the way, both male and female.

1 Like

Cliche, but Blood Elf for sure.

Hmmm, I say:

Kul Tiran
Orcs
Dwarf

Honorable mention the Draenei… just because they look cool and I like em “thick” and they are the less Anthropomorphic of the other big races…
:woozy_face:

1 Like

Night Elves.

Those arms… baby!

No…

The correct answer is Pandaren. Maybe Vulpera and Zanda Trolls. If I had to pick a human-esque race than void elf. Not blood elf, only void elf.

I’m not particularly attracted to men. So, I look more for distinguishing features I find aesthetically pleasing in some way. Maybe Tauren and Worgen. Mostly just looking who’d be enjoyable to cuddle.

Why do you look like that?

Dracthyr for sure.

1 Like

Blood elf / void elf female are the most attractive males: it is clear who wears the pants in that race.

Void Elf. The Belf male faces have expressions I don’t care for. I don’t know what it is, really, but the Velf men are just plain better looking.

Following the Velves would be male Darkspear trolls. I know, I’m not a fan of the inability to stand up straight, either, and the tusks are somewhat off-putting, but there is a particular sort of casual swagger in the trolls that I find appealing and is missing in the other male characters.

Third, I’d say the dwarves. Like the trolls, they’re not physically attractive b/c Blizzard has seen fit to make all of them look old or goofy, but you cannot tell me snuggling by the fire with a Bronzebeard doesn’t sound cozy, safe, and fun.

1 Like

Night Elves are probably the most attractive overall for both Male and Female.

I don’t know why anyone is saying Nelf/Human. They look so weirdly proportioned, like 16 year olds who got insanely jacked from abusing steroids.

It’s either Wargen, Dark Iron, or Belves for me.

Easy. Specifically number 3.

4 Likes

Dracthyr are great. Once they have more class options half my chars are going dracthyr.

I have to go with zandalari for this, I feel their bodies have some of the best proportions. Honorable mention to b/velf. Every other male race is either too muscular, tiny, or a literal corpse. Pickings aren’t too great in wow

3 Likes

Nightborne

NPC ones, not the PC ones.

“Male race”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In any event, the races with the most [physically] attractive males are imo - Void/Blood Elves and Draenei. Throw in personality, and Dwarves rank high.

To use my old post from back in the day:

Male ethereals. Their bodies are out of this world.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

rofl your post got flagged. These arent the forums of 10+ years ago where you could say crazy stuff like that and people would shrug it off.

1 Like

Blood Elves, Void Elves and Orcs.

By artist
@ammatice

By artist is Emily Ensuh.

2 Likes