Which male race is the most attractive?

Zuz Zug

/flex

3 Likes

Excuse you.

/flex.

1 Like

Nightborne as long as the helm covers the face.

1 Like

Draenei men.

Cheerful animations, great shoulders, cute faces, big pecs. A hug from a draenei man is probably like being engulfed in a cinnamon roll.

7 Likes

what potentially illicit substance are you consuming

Imgur

4 Likes

Void Elves.
Females: Trolls.

1 Like

Most attractive male race to me - Human

2 Likes

Male Draenei are underrated by people who saw the term “Walking refrigerator” and jumped in the bandwagon, repeating everything they read here.

Male Draenei are cool. Nelf and Void Elves go there too. Some Humans, not all. Though for me I see them more as cool than handsome, particularily don’t find any male race handsome.

Tastes are as varied as people, but for me… Blood Elf and Void Elf males are the most attractive playable males in WoW. They have good proportions, better posture than most males in the game, a variety of face options (many of which I find attractive), and they look good in most gear barring some shoulder slot items scaling ridiculously huge.

Human males are just too big/bulky and prior to SL’s customization update, only had faces that looked 40-50 years old. With the new face options, they can at least look decent now.

Night Elf males suffer from what I call Popeye-esque body proportions. They also have this weird issue of their head jutting forward like they are permanently trying to get a better look at something far away. Then of course there’s the faces… of which only one isn’t busted. The first face is the only one I find usable. The rest are all angry/ugly.

Draenei males are really top heavy in their proportions IMO, though I have a friend who really likes his husky boy Draenei characters. I do wish they had some face options that werent angry/wrinkled though. Again it’s a matter of taste.

Not a fan of Dwarf, Gnome, Mechagnome, or Goblin males aesthetically in any way. I do think the females are cute though.

I’d like Worgen males more if they could stand upright. I just don’t get why Blizzard has this hunchback fetish. Bad posture is bad mmkay?

Kul Tirans look like old chain smoking truck drivers. I’m not into beer guts and binge eaters with busted faces. The females can be cute though.

I think Vulpera (male and female) are adorable in a “I wanna pat you on the head” kinda way.

Orc/Mag’har males are better since Orgrimmar got a chiropractor, but faces are… well… Orc faces. It would be hard to imagine Orcs having traditionally attractive faces so I understand why they don’t have the appeal for me.

Troll males are just strangely proportioned all around, nevermind their faces. Pass.

Zandalari males have bangin’ bodies, but their faces suffer from being… well… Trolls.

Tauren males are… well… Tauren. I don’t find them ugly, but I wouldn’t “ride the bull” either.

Nightborne males will actually be better than Night Elf males if they get more options, especially attractive (as in smooth, not wrinkled, not angry, not covered in expression lines) faces. Even though their arm’s and especially their legs are super skinny, they still have better proportions than Night Elf males imo. If Nightborne ever get as solid a pass as Night Elves got, then their males should easily eclipse Night Elf males in attractiveness.

Undead are better since the SL customization pass but I don’t think they can ever be “attractive”. Between the face options and bad posture, barring Nathanos-style undead, I think Undead are just boned… ha!

Basically, for me it’s the Blood Elf and Void Elf guys that can hit it.

5 Likes

Draenei and Tauren are probably tops. Too bad they look bad on so many mounts. The others don’t even look like they squat on leg days.

1 Like

4 Likes

Thalassians.

Everything else is too alien, too fugly, or both. Humans are … human, but WoW’s humans are… awkward, stiff, badly proportioned, and just not designed for aesthetics.

Elves, meanwhile, are idealized beyond reason. Which is the classic take on the idea, sure, so… cliche, yes, but still true.

Yeah, their ears are such they could slap you with them if they turned their head quick enough, but compare that to any of the other demi-humans and it’s barely worth mentioning.

3 Likes

I may be boring but a Male Human Paladin, Warrior or even a DK make me swoon.

Definitely Blood Elves.

Also Nightborne

1 Like

D:
that hurted man

Males in this game are ugly, it’s why I play female toons.

Though Kul Tiran males are kinda :eyes: . ANd very few Blood/Void Elf customization options are :eyes: too.

Well obviously, Taurens. We’re mighty and brave! Even have the best starting zone and music in all of Azeroth! Although, we could use a waist.

I mean just look at

and tell me you wouldn’t marry him.

6 Likes