Which guilds are looking at weekend evening raiding? (Horde)

My friends and I would love to raid at 60 but we all have various obligations/priorities at this point in our lives, you know the story. We’re looking for a guild that wants to do 40-man content but preferably on a Friday or Saturday night after my wife passes out. :joy: Sunday mornings might even work for us heathens, if anyone is crazy enough to try that.

Besides my Priest (I’ll play any needed spec), our group includes a Warrior (DPS preferred), Hunter, Mage and a Shaman who has changed classes five times already but will likely stick to Shaman now.

Even a backup/fill spot would be fine as long as the raid times are right. I realize I’m getting way ahead of myself with that, but we’re thinking long term here.

Thanks!

pretty sure mine will, but we all need to continue leveling and then see what time is good.

I think we helped each other out last night in Arathi Highlands, maybe we’ll get to raid in the future.

Yep that was me! :smiley:

1 Like

It hasn’t been discussed much in my guild, but we are leaning towards weekend raiding. A large majority of us are older professionals with families and such. The only time that makes sense for us to raid is going to be on the weekends. We generally are just enjoying the journey at this point. Our ultimate goal is to raid 40 man content but not give up our lives to do it. Reach out to me in game if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have you guys.

Odd, It would seem I posted with the wrong character selected. Either way, same name in game.

Hey there,

Nerds of Prey is currently planning our main raid night to be 10pm-1am server time on Saturday evening. Possibly a shorter weeknight or two for Ony/Magmadar once we get things rolling.

Hit me up if this sounds interesting to you :slight_smile:
Kazenokami or Kazenokamii
Discord: Kazenokami#4490
Bnet: Kazenokami#1111