Wheres the blupost on how to do the ichabod pet tonight?

Since you have to gift twitch subs theres a special process for it. I remember seeing a blue post about it but its not stickied.

Anyone know where it is or what the process is for claiming it tonight?

3 Likes

If it were really about supporting a streamer, then it would be subbing to two streamers, not gifting subs to two randos.

From the article itself:

Q. How many subscriptions do I need to purchase? Which Tier(s) are eligible for the campaign?

A. To qualify for the reward redemption code, users must purchase (2) subscriptions of any tier, or any combination of tiers towards an eligible channel, as long as their cumulative support is two total subscriptions. The (2) subscriptions may be purchased at once, or one at a time over the course of the campaign, across multiple eligible participating channels, or done on a single eligible participating channel.

1 Like

I hope people who have no real interest in watching twitch but who still want the pet do a kindness and throw the subs at a smaller channel.

2 Likes

Asked a streamer I regularly watch and they said Blizz told them only gift subs count, not subs to the streamers themselves.

1 Like

perfect thanks

1 Like

I’m not savvy enough in Twitch and its subscription system to say otherwise but the article didn’t specify so I don’t even know lol.

If you are only in for the pet though, make sure you check the list of eligible channels in the article.

No problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a long time avid pet battler but I refused to watch anything twitch or stream just to get a pet. Is this game being run by middle schoolers now? Come on Blizzard, do better!

1 Like

mute the tab pay my $10 so my wife can have her limited pet. I couldn’t care less but she loves collecting. Its a small thing but makes my wife happy.

1 Like

Did anyone actually get the pet? My code isnt working lol scam

mine worked fine