Where's my rep buff

Nah you’re probably fine. Just avoid the vampire mafia men and live happily ever after with your girlfriend the vampire princess.

Cool. I was worried for a minute there.

Buff is up. No troll.

2 Likes

Relog if you don’t have it.

1 Like

Confirmed, accurate.

2 Likes

I love your name, and being a Vulpera. Can’t wait to finally make mine, by God. Look up Schipperke, dog breed from Belgium been around for 500 years. They were used by the French Resistance during WW2 to run messages between the groups as the dogs would avoid the Germans. No Skippy was ever caught! Shorten the ears a bit, and you have a Schipperke. And curl the tail over the back like a Spitz breed.

Vulpera, riding a fox mount, with a fox kit pet out, that sounds perfect to me.

1 Like

Kay, 10:04 Am Pacific, anything?

AH OK (some people confirmed.) Yay!

not 4:20, lame…

No complaining you get a full month of

4/20

1 Like

that is all it took, fragile eh

Buffs live now. Everyone can resubscribe.

2 Likes

here is the update

I enjoyed all our time together. Thank you all for reading my dream, and to everyone who spent an hour bantsing with me. Peace out homies, see you in game.

glass.

1 Like

I have it on my vulpera. It’s called Impressive Influence.

lol If any actually unsubbed.

When I read posts like those I visualize a 2 yr being told No…and throwing a tantrum.

I’m glad the buff came but HOLLLLLYYYYY all you guys do is COMPLAIN. WAHHHHHH WhErEs mY ReP bUfF WAHH iM nOt PlAyInG

Yeah I’m triggered holy s—-.

This community makes me not want to play this game more than anything blizzard can do

Okay, bye.

I assume you’;re unsubbing right now because of the community. Unless of course you’re just as bad as the rest of us and are all talk.

1 Like

doubt it be hidden if they didn’t state it in their original post. seems quite idiotic for blizz to hide a buff when they announced it days prior and not stating it be hidden.

While they may have intended it not be hidden and it ended up not being so, there is still always the chance that things do no go smoothly. Bugs and such, didn’t hurt for people to test it out to see if it was active but hidden for whatever reason.