Where to find partners

So I’m trying to get back into Arena, but I don’t know where to start. I don’t want to leave my PVE guild, but I’m not getting any hits on LFG. Not interested in spamming trade. Where do I go?

All you have is this forum to ask for partners or lfg if you don’t have friends.

Unfortunately you will have to lfg thru all the trash zoomers who leave after 1 loss or 2 until you get someone who stays long enough and you have a good session with. Then add them to btag, continue doing this.

3 Likes

You make this sound so sad.

1 Like

There is a reddit discord lfg group. Search it up r/worldofpvp i don’t think i can link here. It’s one of the top posts of this week.

1 Like

im looking at getting back into arena too and could use people to play with that wont leave after a couple game, add me on btag if you would like Lurch#1723

1 Like

its an uphill battle for new players.

personally, ive had enough of waiting around in LFG, i rerolled to a healer. now i get instant games, no wait time. and when I make a group as a healer I get 10 people signing up instantly, as a dps player it makes the game seem dead.

think im gonna do nothing but heal, try to get 2.2k before i switch to dps ever again.

if youre new and you dont know anybody that does arenas its gonna be a nightmare.

Yeah this is how the game is now a days you either heal or you sit in LFG its pretty unfortunate. The only people who can play dps realistically are the ones who have a Big friends list built up. I don’t have enough time to sit in LFG waiting for games you can literally waste hours.

Tinder :kissing_heart:

Only place I was able to find people I enjoyed playing with was the sticky LFG post on r/worldofpvp at the beginning of BFA. Built up a friends list during 8.0 and have barely been in LFG since.

Or you need to post in LFG “LF long-term partners/btags to push rating and improve with”. Something along the lines of that. This way you’ll find likeminded people more often.

1 Like

Thanks everybody for the great advice. I sent you a friend request BTW.

U can also just wait until next season it’ll be much more active and have new players. Everyone is sick of bfa pvp and the season has been going on forever so lfg is dead.