Where is the effort?

If they are doing a classic + why aren’t they doing some class balance changes to make every spec more viable?

It’s like they are putting zero effort into this… Increased mob health, really?

15 Likes

Yeah I know I completely agree I keep saying it on top of that where’s any effort in the pvp system I feel bad for anyone anyone that is going to be on A PVP server

I hope you all have fun not playing the game and being camped constantly you all have fun with that and playing the game like 17 to 18 hours A-day.

Yeah you all have fun with that I posted the changes I think that should occur and reasons.

But apparently everyone is completely blind to the concept that classic has a lot of problems and they don’t want to address wanted to dress they want harder bosses.

And balanced classes without the classes actually being changed you can’t do that you cannot do that.

2 Likes

agreed, they need to get their hands dirty and actually make some big changes.

5 Likes

This isn’t Classic +. No one said this is Classic +. You made a faulty assumption and ran with it.

What people meant by Classic + was a new version of Classic that picks up where Vanilla left off and adds new content, like new zones, dungeons, and raids.

9 Likes

They aren’t doing “classic+”, they are doing seasons of mastery, stop being a moron.

Class balancing is irrelevant, every class has a spec that is raid viable, don’t roll a paladin if you don’t want to heal, this stuff isn’t hard just use your brain for 2 seconds.

I would much rather Blizzard spends their time re-tuning the bosses that got steamrolled in classic and fixing the raids before they bother “fixing” useless meme specs that are actually just “pvp specs”.

Crying that your ret paladin is useless in raids is about as moronic as me complaining that my sub spec rogue cant do well in raids, some specs are levelling/pvp specs others are high dps/raid specs, you morons just need to learn and accept this reality, not every spec needs to be “raid viable”, you morons just need to learn what your class strengths/weaknesses are and play accordingly, stop trying to make this into retail where you get everything you want because you think you deserve it…

9 Likes

It’s literally called season of mastery Emphasis on season What do you think this is going to go into tbc?

I hate to be one to bring it to a pal but that’s not happening it’s literally called season of mastery why do they call it something if they were intending to keep it going after the season is over?

Why Because heaven forbid everybody can have fun with their speck I’m not saying everything old but it needs to be number one on the DPS charts what I’m saying is they need to be more brought in line with Warriors and rogues.

That’s not good design to say oh if you’re a Is palatin you have to heal On top of that 1 of the best healer classes shadow is still more viable.

That’s simply not good game design On top of that all that’s going to happen is this The meta is not going to change I mean everybody can already see it every single hybrid is just going to not be invited to Is a raid.

Is heck at this point I think it would be better if they just gave us tbc Is talent reason classes at this point At least then it would be a little bit different.

Wath would be better by a blonde very huge margin because everybody’s fixed There’s nothing wrong with saying I want my spect to be raid viable.

1 Like

imagine being this dumb. Everyone knows that certain specs are good in raid in this 17 year old game you actual knuckle dragging monkey. That’s a flaw. It’s been 17 years. Time to fix it and make the game fun for people other than you low-functioning autists that want to play the same game a million times over again because its all you know.

13 Likes

That would take common sense And if it’s one thing I’ve learned there’s a lot of classic players that do not posseis that do not possess that I guess at this point super power.

maybe me saying wrath classes as a perfect fakes is in the best idea perhaps however What I know is this Is in wrath of the legitimate I never saw a single speck turned away.

Because of what spec they were I never saw a single Is shadow priest Is ret paladen Is Druid whatever speck.

Is turned away because of their speck why because class balance was that good yes there was a best but the difference was

The damage differenti between all the classes was literally less than 5% over all that’s Is amazing

plain and simple and that’s the reason why I say wrath classes would be the best solution

1 Like

I clapped in my mind for you while reading this, well said

5 Likes

Yeah no joke Like I said common sense is a superpower at this point

This isn’t Classic +. It is Classic, remastered. Classic + doesn’t exist and never will.

1 Like

classic+ lol. We’re lucky we got SoM.

What else do you want? A pony?

1 Like

wah wah wah
if you want every spec viable in endgame PvE raid content (which is what you mean, not just “viable” in general), go play retail.

3 Likes

retail is the iteration of the game created specifically for people like you. stop trying to ruin vanilla classic.

2 Likes

Weren’t you complaining like yesterday about SoM and how you can’t afford your skills? :joy:

1 Like

retail is over there, you can play as anything in retail, even a panda mace rogue

5 Likes

Ya they need a lot more changes players really want. They are phoning it in again, just changing some number. Not good enough.

1 Like

they are not charging you for it.

The game is almost 20 years old and it was their first mmo of course it’s poorly designed. People don’t play classic for the homogenized class design go play retail dude. This game clearly isn’t for you.

3 Likes