Where is the dragon riding BG?

Come on Devs, you folks made a pretty fun mechanic and it’s been a blast doing open world PVP on the dragons, this would be a pretty big win for the PVP community. EBGs especially have felt pretty back seat for awhile.

17 Likes

You know that would be a p fun BG. Like you said prob epic BG to be big enough

The centaur dungeon is one of the most fun dungeons I have had for the same reason.

Would be cool to have a EBG with dragonriding implemented. Maybe different crucial points where you are dismounted.

1 Like

The barrel roll dismounts people in wpvp and that has been great fun. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I want a fireball we can shoot

Already had a few dismount dogfights but itd be nice if we had some fire.

1 Like

Projectiles then either dropping an arcane bomb that floats in our wake or a net that’s dropped at an angle might be fun. :dracthyr_love_animated: Pity wow is kind of unresponsive for stuff like this but it is neat.

1 Like

IoC should have Dragon Roost you can capture in that south west area where is now just empty space. Should put something to the east of Horde fortress. Maybe you could shoot fireballs while riding Dragons as an upgrade if you control the bonus building.

IoC might need map revamp.

This is a great idea. Blizzard we need a Dragon riding BG!!

(post deleted by author)

Still have time. Can be added in 10.2 like Battle for Nazjatar

no thanks. star wars galaxies was a fun game until fighting in spaceships was added.
there was other factors( combat upgrade lol) but jump to lightspeed was the first turn off.
just let me bang bro.

Make the Gravity lapse brawl in EotS just have Dragonriding.

That would be so sick

It’s called the open world… lol

edit: why the heck is my char on here showing lvl 61… I’m lvl 70 360 lvl 400 pvp lol

The double kills from some people using the taxi service is even better lol.

There was that one Whelpling quest in the starter zone that was essentially air combat. I imagine that was them protyping future PvP Vehicle Combat…you know… like what was promised more than a decade ago with WotLK.

I do hope we get something like that whelpling quest though, I’d enjoy it.

I’d like to see an epic bg that is a 9 node AB. Dragonriding enabled. Like conquest on battlefield.

Also dive bombing quest givers and hitting enemy faction players with the 3 sec disorient to turn in a quest and typing /rude before flying off makes me feel like the villain of the story.

There’s definitely a lot of things that could happen and many variations, but seeing 40x40 dragon riders flying around in a map brawling it out, divebombing objectives, quickly mounting up and moving because they are reacting to a change in objectives or something seems like a pretty epic kind of encounter. This is something that could even be a boss encounter on future raid tiers. Playing Nokhud Offensive on M+ has been some of the best fun I’ve had in this game so far.