Where is the community council representatives to speak up for the community?

With the absolute backlash of the content rush in TBC Classic has shown the community that any hope for enjoying wrath content is going to be shove down in our throats with 3 months per season/tier content, I must ask:

Where are the community council members to actually speak up about the content rush?
Or do they only post about finding something to nerf melee dps like the squak thread?

6 Likes

Council was a joke. They picked randos that no one knew and they only talked about the things they personally cared about then ghosted. Everyone said it was a meme. The whole council thing was just a PR stunt for shareholders.

5 Likes

literal who?
it was a pr meme since the beginning
they dont care
never had
never will

2 Likes

The only thread about TBCC was irrelevant and never added anything good to the game. Only because the hunter in question was mad at Melee dps doing more DPS than hunters / ranged:

1 Like

That forum has proven to be a useless retail hoax, more or less what I predicted when they first announced it. The folks they selected for us didn’t post with classic/crusade characters, barely had any prior history on forum, and soon dumped. After they left, we went from having barely any representation, to just none. Now you can’t even find threads on there about classic/crusade.

It’s not even close to absolute. I’m fine with 4 months per tier, that’s how long tiers should have always lasted in WoW.

1 Like

rofl

I sorta feel bad for you invoking the community council as if it’s in some way real.

I sorta feel bad for you feeling bad for me

Thanks.

Hug?

The pace is fine. Close to 90% of guilds that log have cleared BT/Hyjal… Its time for Sunwell

1 Like

the pace is fine imo but the council itself is a joke and useless 100%

They kicked most of the people who gave legitimate feedback. The only ones left are the ones who would praise a turd.

2 Likes

Gotta admit, made me laugh with that last line

That is not the parameter.

Prosident did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Maybe its not, but having 90% wait on the 10% shouldn’t occur. They’re ready for Sunwell. In the end the 10% can either get faster or get gooder

Look at the posts and outcry thus far. 90 percent of people aren’t ready to move on just yet. This season is way too rushed

1 Like

This thread:

has 45 likes. The first response in that thread:

has 35 likes. Does that look like a 90% ratio to you? Factor in the fact that people mostly come to the forums to complain as well.

2 Likes

retail profile pic = bad opinion

I agree in that i don’t mind a faster pace. However, arena and honor point gains need to be greatly increased to compensate for the condensed schedule.

Again, this is not the parameter or reason to rush the the next content, in special that we are talking about phase 5, the time space between phase 3-5 shouldn’t be the same from phase 2-3.

retail profile = grey parses