Where did the none toxic guilds go?

Hey,
I have played WoW A lot off and on, and I am trying to find a place that can be a home. I love this game, and have loved it for a long time. I can easily PvP Up past 1800, can raid past N, H, and M if given a chance as it’s all a dance. I am on the StormRage Server and I have a lot of characters.
Personally, I just want to find a place that doesn’t have a crazy guild leader, or a frustrating Clique group that gets weird.
If at all possible, I just want a good, comfortable, clean start to push some content, and have some fun.
I can come with others depending on the comfortable feel.

I would like to eventually do the things I never got the chance to do due to limiting guilds like higher than 20 M+'s and Mythic Raids hopefully.
I do have a Girlfriend I would like to bring and she heals.
We just want a home. A comfortable, happy home that we can grow with and enjoy ourselves.
Can transfer if it’s actually worth going there for.
But looking to just, gain a new group of friends if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Howdy!

Add me and let’s chat! Btag: Dangle#11463 or Discord: Nicolant#8023.

With the Sun is a new guild on Stormrage filling 2 raid teams
Fri/Sat 9pm - midnight EST
Sat/Sun 8am - 11am EST

Let’s chat!

Hi Luisa!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild abd community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Man, I hear you.

im the gm of a guild on illidan called my gear is red if you would consider swapping to our server i make it rule to not be clicky i hate that stuff myself and i would be more then happy to help you get to 20+ keys cuz thats one of my goals to lol i tanked my first 20 this season and in DF 20s will give the best vault if your interested join my discord ( y9kjyqmv63 ) our raid times are a Friday/Saturday 1 am eastern to 4 am eastern with a optional raid day on Sunday but you dont need to raid with us to join us if you dont want i intend on getting everyone in the guild ksm in DF and aotc beyond that is just casual progression to CE

Hey there, I’m unsure how much of a fit we’d be just because our dps/healer roles are getting kind of tight but I can promise a non-crazy GM & no cliques. We’re an old established guild with people primarily in their mid/late 20s and higher so we don’t have a bunch of screamy drama-inducing kids here. I get the frustration when it comes to cliquey/toxic guilds as that’s what I found most when I was still guild searching but I can say for a fact that I haven’t really experienced that here myself!
I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to hit us up if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 7/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hey, read through your post and thought we sounded like a good fit based on your description as it’s kind of what we want to make our guild into.

The only thing is we’re Horde however we’re open to cross-realm and faction play going to Dragonflight. We’re currently building up a roster with the mindset that you listed, more casual and chill approach, no cliques, and an environment that values self-improvement and progression

You can see our main post here: [H-Thrall] <Incorporeal> Is looking for you!

Or reach me or my co-GM at Rvynn#6533 or Saint#6045 with any questions :slight_smile:

Hello there

If you are still looking I’d love to chat!

Organized Chaoz is looking to add additional members to our roster.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 est.
when we are not raiding we are running Mythic+ and other content.

We have achieved AOTC every season as well as KSM for those that want it.

I would love to chat

My bnet is shiloh#1377 and discord shiloh#0935

Talk soon!

Hi

(H) We are a Full AOTC 9.0 with some Mythic kills looking for more! Horizon is based on Zul’jin Horde and is a casual, adult-minded AOTC and Mythic Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:00 pm - 11 pm EST with optional m+ groups running Sunday/Monday nights.

We are focusing on pushing Mythic Raid content in 10.0 and are looking to add to our team. We have open recruitment with a pref for DPS and Healers but would consider a tank or someone who can OS tank. The ideal person wants to raid in a casual environment while still being able to take direction.

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
Rusty#1857

Or any raider ingame for more information.

Hi Luisa,

My guild would be almost be a match, but we do not offer mythic raiding. Keep at it we’re gonna start seeing heavy traffic here over the next few weeks.