Where can I get 100+ ilvl trinkets?

This character is fairly new and I want to just get him over an ilvl of 100. Really just need two trinkets and really don’t know what’s new in the game after 8.3.

Is there a good way to get them? Don’t mind doing anything PvE, but I don’t have a real guild so I’d have to pug/solo stuff.

I’m not the best shaman player yet either so I don’t think high level raiding is going to happen lol.

Well thanks in advance!!

Griff

1 Like

I mean you could pug Normal Ny’alotha

but tbh i’d personally just get any two decent WQ trinkets and roll with those.

much faster and more than good enough as you’ll replace everything while questing in SL anyway.

5 Likes

M+ and Icecrown rares.

This character is so new that I forgot about world quests lol. Thanks!

Edit:

The only rare that drops a trinket is Professor Putricide. And he isn’t letting it go lol.

1 Like

I managed to get one from him, but I had to lick him for luck!

1 Like

I’ll take a gamble and try that next time, puppy. Thank you!! who’s a good little boy? It’s you, yes it is!!

2 Likes

EW! Corpse germs! Yuck!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/a1/9f/84a19f169c818c73075f58c80747e409.gif

1 Like

Aww, c’mon! He’s only been dead…what, twice now? Three times? And he always has GOOD NEWS!

2 Likes

I would just wait and get one when leveling in SL.

https://i.imgur.com/IPAc1CV.gif

2 Likes

It’s also bugged and doesn’t work at all. Meanwhile actiblizz took the time to nerf BFa trinkets…

How are you able to post pics and stuff?

Trust level 3.

1 Like

Professor Putricide has one for melee for the Icecrown rares.

1 Like

Hi Mayura, I can’t seem to find what Trust Level 3 means on this website. Can you help a fellow shorty out?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features/19903

Trust Levels

Trust levels are a participation system on the forums. The more you post, like, reply, read, and visit the forums, the more you work your way to a higher trust level. Increased Trust levels grant additional privileges. Everyone who is new starts off at Trust Level 0 but will quickly climb by reading and visiting the forums within their first few days.

TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

• Flag posts
  • Post more than 3 topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Post unlimited topics and replies
  • Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
  • Flag posts
  • Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

Edit to add: Ignore the wiki stuff

I almost cried :rofl:

the proc doesn’t work on the putricide trinket, so any ilvl 81 wq trinkets are going to be quite a bit better. Other than doing m+ or nyalotha the only way you’ll get higher ilvl trinkets is if a tortollan emissary pops that has a trinket reward.