Where are the old portals? WAT IS THIS?

I took a break for 2 weeks and I came back to see this?

Why did you guys remove all the portals in the old dalaran and pandaria main city? even Legion dalaran from org isn’t there?

What the?

3 Likes

Its…umm…manageable.

There’s a new portal room in Mage Tower, all the ones that matter are there and they’re going to add a CoT one eventually.

lol OP’s a hordie, tho. His portal room is in a much weirder place in Org.

3 Likes

Just goto the front of Org, right before you go outside the front gates there is a new path that leads to a portal room.

I did but where is the Legion dalaran portal? and where is the Pandaria portals in shrine of the two moons? everything gone and weird.

1 Like

Yeah you can’t portal to there unless you use the hearthstone now that goes straight to dalaran.

Otherwise you goto Ashara and have to fly and travel from there.

All the Panda portals were removed in shrine, and you have to travel from the default village to get to shrine now.

Best of all, you can still tip a mage to portal you anywhere.

That hasn’t changed.

Yah, I wanna know why they made that change. Of all the places to put a portal to the Broken Isles, why Azsuna?

2 Likes

Do you have an alternate favourite Broken Isles zone?

Yes. Suramar. Azsuna sucks. The only good thing about it is that it’s a short story you can finish in an hour.

I mean why Aszuna tho? why not legion dalaran? so you can fly from there to anywhere? I’m actually confused.

I guess they really want us to find a mage if all your hearthstones are down.

If I had to guess, they probably thought it would confuse people to have two different portals to Dalaran in the same location. Personally I would’ve changed the Northrend Dalaran one instead since people are more likely to be able to fly in Northrend than the Broken Isles these days, but oh well…

Yeah they should have done it the other way around: a Northrend ally/horde base instead of old Dala and then Legion Dala instead of Aszuna.

1 Like

Well, no. Not really. Most of the players you encounter will be crossrealm, so you can’t trade with them.

1 Like

New portal room inside the South gate of Orgrimmar.

The Legion Dalaran portals were just removed in the last patch. The Panda ones were removed a few months ago.