Where are the Blood Elf customization updates for 10.2?

sighs in mechagnome

3 Likes

Trolls would like more than 6 faces, and a few more hair colors / styles…

4 Likes

I heard that Blood Elves can now have Withered Models.

I wish! :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

What about Void Elves sharing the new hairstyles with Blood Elves?

Void Elves should get their own customizations, hopefully when they get around to the allied races customization pass.

Dark Iron Warlocks getting the option to change the fire-beard from red / orange flames to fel-green flames would be wicked cool. :grin:

Although I hate Velves taking Belves customisations, I would like some more hair colours for them too … However most of all, I’d like Void Elves to get some VOID aesthetic features, and sod off the other stuff to the Blood Elves where they belong (So many ‘Void elves’ wanna erase Velf identity and steal Blood Elves, to get their ‘High Elves’).

For Blood Elves, I’d like some more fel & light aesthetics. Personally I’d like the eyes being more glowy again – They used some weird af excuse to nerf the eye glow so now they look like they got some odd disease or someone pee’d into their eyes, yet Lightforged Draenei are strutting around with beamglow eyes still …

Having ALL races get achievement-unlocked scars for their characters would be cool. Like the glory of X raider achievements giving scars that radiate energy of the current aesthetic of the raid (Eg. ‘Glory of the Legion Raider’ giving fel-scar customisations).

1 Like

raises hand
uh… gnomes are still here… wheres our stuff?
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Yeah, we’ve been asking for black and white paint-stripes on gnome faces for ages!!

… Y’know … So they can look like the soccerballs they are. :smiley:

“POW!”

:soccer: :leg: :dash:

admit it, the only reason you play an elf is so you can store contraband in your extra large ears
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Actually I had this character name when they were a female human, so when void elves came out and I heard they had tentacles time to time — I thought the race would be a perfect fit.

The fact I’m a warlock was just icing on top. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

nine tickles wasn’t enough eh?
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :octopus:

I mean they said the same about Night Elf and Forsaken Customization options last patch and all they got were some tattoo colors and new forsaken skin tones so shrug

2 Likes

laziness level: corporate

4 Likes

Exactly!

:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :octopus:

:smirk: … More to play gnome-ball soccer with :grin:

:soccer: :leg: :dash:

They’ll also probably add another brand new payable race with ten billion customization options for the new expansion before they do any substantial customization updates for current races, as well as probably more mounts with customization options.

I’m not sure we’re ever going to get customization updates for current playable races like they did for Shadowlands ever again.

3 Likes

And it’s a shame because while the Human form for Worgen’s is great, the worgen form is still lacking very much.

4 Likes

Why you all look alike

I’d be ashamed to put a few hair colors as a feature of the main patch, really low effort.

Probably took someone 10 minutes playing with the color sliders on the rgb palette. :joy:
If it was hair styles(that are not on other races), then i’d give them putting in some effort.

I was hoping for some tattoo options at least.

3 Likes

My joy seeing the brindled fur pattern.
The devastation seeing it locked to one fur color. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

There are a lot of threads on this forum as even more cool mockups everywhere else for every race in the game. It’s not like they don’t know customization is an easy W for the majority. Feels like insanity screaming at a brick wall about it

1 Like