Where are playable Night Elf Paladins?

But Draenei Warlocks did exist in Warcraft 3.

which is strange since paladin’s special mount is the same as a normal mount based on the paladin’s race: in this case, an armored panther? silvery for 1st level, golden for 2nd level.

Which brings me to something else: why do paladin’s get a special ground mount but not a special flying mount also?

That would be an excellent option for a multiple chains of quests to complete.

1 Like

Not the ones who’d have crashed on the Exodar.

They already said a year ago-ish that they’ll be rolling out more race/class combos over time. Patience.

It’s boggling I can play a Fel-Draenei (of which we don’t have a story for until we get the red-skin Draenei) but Night Elf Paladins were teased back in Legion, and still don’t exist.

Same deal with Undead Paladins who look like Calia Menethil in appearance.

They had a big chance for this.

Having the last remaining races get priest, mage, warlock, and monk with little to no fanfare is foreshadowing for the future.

At least Warlocks got that little quest chain. Wasn’t much, but it was something.

Imo, what WoW is known for most, is missed opportunities with their IP.

1 Like

not til i get void elf paladins first sorry

Still haven’t seen any announcements for Night Elf Paladins. The new race is cool but horde now gets to be dwarves, the customizations may be different but the animations/walk/run etc seem to be the same based on the video we have seen. It would be nice to see a more unique race open up for paladins on alliance side as we have dwarves x2, human and then draenei x2, not a lot of uniqueness there.

Night elf paladins are still a very nice opportunity to add a more unique race for paladins on the alliance side. Already introduced into the game in legion and it made sense, really surprised we have not seen them yet.

1 Like

Agree I find it mind boggling how the holy warrior culture somehow doesn’t have paladins yet. How does one convey to blizzard they need to make this…

2 Likes

Its been 28 years since trolls was added yet you are still here.

1 Like

The light has nothing to do with humans tho? They just have a superior form to fight with it as Paladins. Hot news for you, Draenei been doing it longer.

1 Like

Yes they do because An’she is a god of Light.

1 Like

Well at one point unlocking most race class combinations were coming soon.
Not sure now, maybe when we get the dance studio?

3 Likes

To be fair, the golden light fits perfectly well with the Sunwalker theme of the Tauren and the gold, loa stuff of the Zandalari.

It doesn’t really fit nicely with night elf paladins because of the whole Moon theme that always accompanies them. Which unless I remember terribly wrong, Delas Moonfang from the order hall was supposed to be this Elune esc paladin.

1 Like

Not very many options otherwise.

Nightelf paladin mount, my suggestion: Take an armoured Sabercat, adorn the saddle and armour with symbols and holy texts referencing Elune AND the Holy Light pointing as Elune as a source of the Light (in the form of moonlight). After that spray-paint the cat with some luminous white paint. Done!

1 Like

Orc and Forsaken paladins?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Darkfallen pallies (aka undead) exist in the form of belves using the dark fallen customizations. We also have Manari pallies. Anything is possible.

If they don’t make playable Night Elf Paladins by the “Midnight” chapter of the next expansion, they probably never will.

Because you’re not worthy of wielding The Light. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They were vored by Lava Eels