Where are all the new male blood elf customization options in SL?

This is male Blood Elves.

This is male Night Elves

Can you spot the difference?

4 Likes

It’s so dumb that stuff like jewelry is gender locked. It’s like Blizz thinks if a guy tries to wear a necklace it just get repelled off them like when you try to mash two magnets together

3 Likes

Wait, there are Male Blood Elves?

2 Likes

I’m most disappointed in the fact that short hairstyles for guys are rare. I just want a basic short haircut for my night elf male and its gotta have either a huge ponytail or bun attached to it. Sigh…

1 Like

I’d roll my eyes but I don’t have any.

2 Likes

It’s nothing compared to what all the options humans are gettin, that is awfull for most 75% porcent of the horde races, taurens are lack luster, the same woth gnomes, undead and trolls.

your getting beards, a small handful of haircuts, one of which is a bootleg cloud-strife… body jewelery (i think), new underpants. more skintones/eye-colours…

Blizzard, give body jewelry to male blood elves you cowards.

2 Likes

good news! they are!

Those were removed.

2 Likes

how could they be removed if they were’nt even implemented??

I’ve just heard they were removed from the assets.

As of now we have seven categories while night elf men have something like fifteen.

There’s a massive inequality there.

2 Likes

well that’s silly. why would they remove the body-jewelery? it’s not hurtin anyone…

1 Like

Perhaps it’s not visible with armor. Perhaps it didn’t make sense for combat. Perhaps it was tacky.

Who knows.

1 Like

well, that’s a shame… hmm… maybe it clipped through armor…

Regardless, jewelry is not a substitute for things like scars or tatoos or any number of the suggestions people have made.

1 Like