Where are all the new male blood elf customization options in SL?

Almost all of the new customization in Shadowlands for the blood elf race is female exclusive. So far the males don’t have any new jewelry options or anything different from what they could originally customize and change. We need more customization for the male blood elves, so they are on par with the male night elves, humans, orcs, trolls, etc. If homophobia in the community is the reason to not give male blood elves jewelry (terrible excuse), then give them scar options, runic/ ranger tattoos, or something that makes the males of the blood elf race stand out in a new and unique way in Shadowlands.

10 Likes

They’re probably just thinking, “Why mess with perfection?” Y’all are already so handsome! :wink:

6 Likes

Lol very kind of you. Still, the male night elves are getting a huge overhaul and look amazing in SL. Male blood elves need love too.

3 Likes

I thought that streamers have previewed male blood elf customization already.

1 Like

Don’t you know that there’s no such thing as male Blood Elves? That’s why female Blood Elves are getting so many customization options. :rofl:

Seriously though, it’s ridiculous that male Blood Elves aren’t getting much in Shadowlands compared to other player models. Male Blood Elves feel forgotten when it comes to vast majority of new Blood Elf options being female-only.

2 Likes

Don’t be jealous of the male night elves Yea they’re getting an overhaul but they look like homeless hipsters.

I do however agree that male blood elves should get some more options. Here’s hoping! :beers:

1 Like

Male Blood Elves are getting some pretty good facial hair options and hairstyles, which we kind of lacked IMO.

1 Like

Just had a look at the article, you’re getting new things but there’s like 3 types of jewellery customisations for ze wimen. Guys get facial hair unique to them.

I think Blood Elf dudes would look awesome with the necklace and arm jewellery. Most of them look like they’d look fine on either gender.

A golden Phoenix that runs along the clavicle lines for the men? Yes please.

2 Likes

Wait…there are male blood elves?

Dark Ranger skintones and eyes for belfs!

Farstrider and Arcane/Runic tattoos for belfs and velfs!

5 Likes

I would think some metallic gold tattoos would look sick on blood elves, like the ones high elves get in ESO. A phoenix tattoo across their back or something would be awesome.

2 Likes

There’s male blood elves?

Being a Blood Elf player feels like:

8 Likes

Female blood elf characters exclusively getting all the jewelry options leave the males with options that appear underwhelming and disappointing. The new beard options are fantastic, but the male blood elves need something else to be on par with the females (be it jewelry options, tattoos, scars, ranger feathers, etc.)

3 Likes

All of this for both please!

4 Likes

Do want tats and scars for both male and female Blood Elves. Feathers sound good too.

5 Likes

We’re getting a fantastic looking short haircut and a beard. Good enough for me.

to be fair, both belf genders are lacking customization.
i would not call any of them good for that matter

2 Likes

Blood Elf options are disappointing in general. They consist of mostly jewelry and are no where near as awesome as options the other races have gotten. But yes, male belfs have it the worst of the two sexes.

4 Likes

Idk worse race in the game. Terrible animations. Great death animation though with the little hand up.

1 Like