Where are all the horde in Nazjatar?

I have not been able to complete the PvP world quest once because it seems like after this first day all the horde in Nazjatar have just simply vanished. Did they all turn WM off or are they being phased?

All the horde from all servers moved to Frostmourne Alliance.

It’s actually quite nice, you hear about people saying they miss the community aspect that cross realm play ruined but because we only have one alive server we got it back.

Its pretty crap tbh, we are at the stage where most players have moved to Frostmourne Alliance just for the sense of having a full world.

As a player who WANTS to be Horde, coming back to the game and looking to level on Barthilas, its empty compared to what it once was, plus all of the sharding thats happening in zones (separate issue, dont get me started on sharding), all i see is Alliance Frostmourne players.

1 Like

Definitely WM is off. No one runs with it. After Blizzard started the awarding Alliance the WM bonus, I tried running with WM a couple times during an incursion, but you’re so ridiculously out numbered, I haven’t done a three hour incursion since.