Where all the Skeram [A] guilds?

Come join our disc!

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of guilds, just not Skeram guilds. Is there a Skeram specific sub / discord?

1 Like

Yes sir I was refering to Skeram specific sub/discord.

1 Like

Hrm… I’ll have to do some digging and see if I can find that info. Thanks!

1 Like

I will be making an alliance guild on Skeram with around 10 friends. Soo see you soon! :slight_smile: #SkeramFTW

2 Likes

Going Alliance on Skeram. We will be an Eastern/ Central time zone guild, with a lot of classic raiding experience. Message me for more details and if u would like to join.

2 Likes

Eastern / Central sounds perfect.

For those interested btw, the subreddit is /r/Skeram and there’s a link to discord on the sub.

For Tiffany!
-SteamMonkey

Is there a Skeram discoed yet?

Yeah. https://discordapp.com/invite/D2FZ6kC

Skeram Squad!

1 Like

If your not totally committed to alliance we would love to have you!

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

1 Like

I’m committed to the Alliance right now, but I look forward to meeting y’all on the fields of battle :slight_smile: best of luck in your endeavors!

1 Like

you as well ! we hope to be “notorious” by the alliance haha :wink:

If you see Hordor the warrior that’s me .

1 Like

Me and 5-8 friends are also looking for an alliance guild on Skeram.

Hey, I am totally with you…I think Skeram is the way to go! It’s looking like a pretty balanced server. Check out our guild post on the link below:

Guarantee you won’t regret joining us - if our goals match what you’re looking for.

Greybeards ftw!

Can’t wait to grief…I mean um…meet all you alliance fine individuals on Skeram :grin:

ohhffff ohfff where my horde at?

If you haven’t found a home yet, come check us out. I’ll be in discord chat tonight to speak in person if you’re interested. If you’re not, that’s fine. Have a great night regardless and GL finding a home!