When zoomers try to tank

Does that make me a “Xoomer”?

Gen X was edgy enough for having the X in the first place. You don’t require a nick name.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Generation XxKillerGod1337xX

2 Likes

What’s after Generation Z? We going back to Generation A?

Zoomer is a word that bad/casual players use when other people don’t want to spend 3 hours between pulls in a level 30 dungeon.

Anyone that uses it unironically is not good at the game.

1 Like

Boomers are older, slower players that would like to talk to the manager in charge and zoomers are younger players that gotta go fast. Boomers often have names like Karen and zoomers often have names like Getrektqt.

Personally, I am Generation Y.

The hell’s a zoomer?

1 Like

what’s a zoomer? Someone who levels fast?

Idk, sounds like to me a name of a car nissan made… or some person who… zooms their camera a bunch. :man_shrugging:

I’m not up to date the words that kids keep coming up on the fly And their making 25 year old me feel 50. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Zoomer and boomer, yeah it’s lame. Now, the people that use beta as in insult, that makes me physically cringe lmao.

1 Like

you do know 2 hand tanking is basically the only way to keep aggro at low levels

I think in today’s gaming standards anyone 27 years or older is considered a boomer now of days. Its what ive been told…

Maybe you should speed up and hit lvl 30 by next month.

1 Like

somewhere in the mid 1990s early 2k is the cutoff people are stupid and just use zoomer for everything

thought we used to call them content locusts. get off my lawn.

1 Like

Except literal boomers are 60+.

2 Likes

Ya, I would, but I work, own my own business. There is life outside wow. Maybe you should try it.

Doing a phd at mit but please tell me how busy you are.

ya, maybe I did that 20 yrs ago. Go to bed kid.