When you're mid way into a server and realized it's low population

It’s a terrible feeling.

6 Likes

How did one come to just realize this?

3 Likes

I don’t know I just wanted to play a game. Not do school work and research. I mean researching game mechanics I’m OK with that but also doing research on all that server numbers ugh.

Just wait, I’m sure blizzard will merge servers or something, or reroll level 25 ain’t that much of a loss. Think of the horde 60s
Stuck on heartseeker

1 Like

Well it’s more of my Horde and got a bunch of alts past level 20 in there which is aggravating at best. The Horde population is just bad.

What server are you on? What server is “low population” in Classic? Or are you just making this up? I see NO “Low” servers on the Realm Selection page. NONE.

Maybe your server is not “low pop” at all. Maybe it just “seems” lo-pop to you, if you are used to retail WoW.

Vanilla servers had a much lower realm cap (max players at one time).

Blizzard put “layering” into Classic, so that each layer is the size of the Vanilla realm cap. In other words you will never “see” more players than the Vanilla realm cap.

1 Like

Come reroll Herod and I’ll hook you up with some bags and gold to get you started. It’s the best server.

Obviously too late unless you want to re-roll. If you do, then don’t delete the one you have now in the event a transfer can be made later down the road. Also, if Blizzard runs some scenario like TBC servers (start fresh/no carry over) or other similar scenario, don’t commit. I just messed around casually and tried out several classes, stayed below 10 until the dust settled. Then you pick your home :slight_smile:

I don’t feel anything with mine, and I’ve yet to see a problem.

Low pop is still higher pop than vanilla.

1 Like

There’s only one low population server right now and it’s Oceanic. Usually “low pop” is code for “I can’t get into a group in less than 5 seconds”.

2 Likes

You’ve been 25 for like 2 weeks dude I don’t know how just now you realized this lmao maybe stop spamming the forums

They’re in a layered realm but from what I’m getting is what is considered layered is merely counting out how many characters are made there not how many are active and playing. Getting the feeling Blizz only takes consensus of how many are made in that realm not the active ones measured everyday.

Then there’s the multiboxers. Sure they’re a minority but they do make up a lot of the counts that Blizz is making on the realm.

u aint halfway thru nothin lol

2 Likes

Let me guess this is the only character you have right? Thought so.

nope i have a 47 warrior too

I’m seeing people everywhere on old blanchy.

I see you post this often, and I’m tempted to take you up on it.

The thing is I’m just really bummed out about this.

Are you saying the horde population on Incendius is low?