When you move onto Cata..can we have Fresh Wrath servers? But without the:

I never understood how people were unable to level alts without an exp boost. It does help a lot, so please don’t take this out of context. But anyone who quests shouldn’t have any problems at all. Plus the lore makes the game that much better.

My personal favorite questlines are the goblins out in thousand needles and anything Freya related. Freya is such a bad***.

Edit: Heirlooms are sweet. The only nitpick I have is that there is not a complete set in wotlk. Also if loremasters could have a permanent exp boost with their tabard, I think it would be a massive QoL improvement.

Time to move on in life. As is the natural order

2 Likes

Agree with tokens and bots, being out. RDF was in the original game.

Everyone has different opinions on what is “better”. Just want the original game… that is it.

Only at 3.3.

There was a full year of Wrath before RDF

Which was the final version, right? Just like vanilla era servers are in its final version, wrath would be in its final version…which includes RDF.

That argument doesn’t really hold when

1. Wrath Classic was released without RDF to begin with. (It was added later when DF and awful Titan 5man content implementation strangled the population.)
  2. Classic didn’t release with any BGs in 2019…

Balance? Sure. Final Patch
Social Mechanics? Much more wiggle room.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.