When will we get a new Raiding with Leashes! achievement?

Seems like the Battle Pet community is far too often forgotten. And we are the last to get new Pet’s added through achievements.
The last achievement that was added was in 8.1.5 Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria. Unless I missed seeing it in the summary for patch 9.1.5?
Does anyone think we’ll get one in 9.1.5 & they just purposely didn’t mention it?

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the next RWL too! XD Should be VII WoD, I hope we get some neat pets :pray:

It’s possible that all the pet stuff (if any) coming in 9.1.5 is lowest on their “to-do” list and will get the least priority/exposure. They’ve been pushing Pet Battling/battle pet content further back into the PTR cycle, so maybe wait and see if there’s anything.

I think one of the drawbacks to any new raiding with leashes has been that the level squish left a lot of the more recent stuff hard to solo. From Wowhead it looks like they’re looking at retuning some of the older expansion stuff;

1 Like

All I know, is I will RIOT if this isn’t the meta reward:

I felt so bad having to leave her behind in Admiral Taylor’s Garrison :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for Lil’ Trill
I NEED a Trilliax tripolar pet that shouts at me for getting mud everywhere!

5 Likes

I have a hunch we’ll be getting it in 9.1.5, but that’s all it is. I just think we the addition of Legion timewalking (and now the Mage Tower) that there might be a focus on adding content to old raids and stuff. Which would include Raiding w/ Leashes: WoD.

But we’ll see. It’s definitely possible that Blizzard hasn’t announced it yet simply because they’re still working on the new pet models. Or simply (simplier?) because it’s not going to be in it!

Boosting this: since we still haven’t received any new Raiding with Leashes since Legion’s 8.1.5.
Why isn’t our community council not asking for this?