When will the xp off bug get fix in bgs

it’s so bad you have people like this https://www.twitch.tv/somfas queing all day ruining the game for everyone. not only is he streaming using a bug but he literary lives in low lvl bgs abusing it 24/7

8 Likes

I’ve reported this loser I dont know how many times.

1 Like

He’s even showing how to cheat the system on Twitch ha ha. That is epic.

1 Like

No one cares about low level BG’s. There is one PvP Dev and he can’t even handle max level stuff , lol

4 Likes

lol I get it. However when you have players exploiting the game to win bgs, something is far wrong. I’m out of WOW anyway, beyond frustrated with it all.

Nobody cares about the crap shoot bgs at max level either.

10-19 - twinks and ftp players
20-29 - twinks and ftp players
30-39 - Loaded with OP classes like hunters and arc mages
40-49 - pretty fun
50-59 - twinks and max level players using party sync
Level 60 - Gear gap so big that people just unsub and find a different game.

At what point do we start caring about low level bgs ?

13 Likes

Oooorrrr just let exp off queue. Not like they really affect the outcome anyway.

I have seen plenty of “twinks” get dog piled and die, and it is NOT a guaranteed win.
In fact, “twinks” have very little impact on a BG that I have noticed.

99% of the time, it’s terrible or no teamwork that will cause your team to lose.

1 Like

XP off players should be able to queue solo but not in premades. They could be seeded into groups by the system. Premades were always the problem, especially when it was not unusual for a group of solo levelers to be matched up against multiple twink premades in the same bg.

I don’t understand why they won’t fix the xp off bug. All they have to do is remove the xp off debuff on entry into a bg.

5 Likes

people have been saying that since early bfa
one might even think it’s intentional considering the lack of fixes

That Somfas guy is just another person playing an overpowered spec who make levelers hate twinks. He even goes above and beyond by grouping with several other hunters just for that extra level of faceroll.

Another funny part is when you are about to kill that chimp he resorts to toys to escape.

I would be fine with this. Blizzard could easily throttle the amount of exp. off players in the Bg.
If your exp. is off, you can queue, but can’t be in a group (pre-made), is a reasonable compromise IMO.

As innovative as that would be, blizzard can’t even balance the number of healers worth a :poop:

Ha ha! You are so right!

I guess I haven’t seen him. What bracket is he playing in?

He plays the 19 bracket, where hunter has most of its toolkit compared to the other classes. Surv hunter is especially broken in the 10-19 and 20-29 brackets due to the exploitation of blizzard incompetence.

Can be obtained by a level 10, and is always 44 ilvl. Has the chance to drop with tertiary stats or a socket :face_vomiting:

Leading to more and more surv scum infesting the low brackets. They were busted in Legion as well, due to flanking strike and throwing axes chunking people.

1 Like

never had the misfortune of running into somfas and his hunter premades but i’ve ran into a warr named oog that pushed our poo in had like 3k hp at lvl 18

Imagine a toy which we all have been using since MOP, triggering a Battleground forum link. :rofl:
They want changes!

Nope that is the worst solution.

1 Like

He’s exploiting and broadcasting it on Twitch…Who cares about his toy.

1 Like

Imagine wanting PvP to be balanced, fun and engaging. Not the current iteration of large power gaps from 10-60, class toolkits being so haphazardly put together that is looks like they just got drunk and threw darts to determine the outcome, and the removal of the BG blacklist option.

Which is why people, blizzard included are waiting for TBC to prop up this expansion.

Somfas is just riding the premade crew of hunters to secure faceroll wins, and not by rerolling toons - he is blatantly exploiting the XP reduced buff to cheese the system.

1 Like