When will the Horde get better lands

I honestly dont understand why Ashenvale is so much different from Darkshore and Azshara.

While I might post my “Warcraft: Improved” universe later today ( I do some MAJOR lore changes. Especially related to Draenor/outlands etc and deathwing (I make him a more Stoic character) I also removed the “Old gods” from the warcraft equation and had the characters be Characters as opposed to “Corrupted” I do make some Terraforming (Ashenvale is called Ashenweald and is meant to look more like Grizzly hills) Alot of lore changes (forsaken and Night elves are neutral night elves are dominant in the broken isles instead, Nightborne moved to Dire maul, Highmountain and highmountain taurens and drogbar moved to Stonetalon, Draenei isles moved to the offshore of Swamp of Sorrows instead Ashenvale is more “fae” inspired etc more furbolgs and some new race of Dwarves etc along with saberon etc.)

Actually I might just post the whole thing There is no connection to the “Main universe” its basically its own universe.

Arthas never became the lich king the Alliance of Lordaeron kept too infighting High elves own Silvermoon etc Blood elf capital in Azshara. etc etc

Red Kalimdor Blue Eastern kingdoms.

Arthas is still more of a “Dark corrupted paladin” and scourge plays a role too but it too is more about infighting.

Draenor wasnt destroyed. (I chose this as the only other option i wanted was for Garrosh to restore Outland to Draenor, I instead chose to make the decision that the spell was never cast etc. Outland still exists but its more remnants of a shattered planet that Illidan inhabits etc.

I’ll give the Horde some credit…it only took two power-mad Warchiefs starting unnecessary wars that tore the Horde apart and ended in their defeat before they realized investing so much power in one individual was just a bad idea and finally made the switch to a more democratic Council-based system instead.

Ironically, they’re now ahead of the Alliance in this regard who is still under that hereditary High King position nobody asked for.

I liked Varian, but the Alliance didn’t need a blue Warchief and still doesn’t. What it should have is a similar Council-based system and a Supreme Commander position like Anduin Lothar first took up at the start of the Second War.

Let the rulers rule and support the Supreme Commander by getting him/her what they need to defend the Alliance and defeat its enemies. No more Human-centric heredity rulership of all, we’re an ALLIANCE so we should start acting like it.

I guess we’ll have to wait until Turalyon joins AU Yrel, establishes a religious dictatorship over the Alliance and we have to tear it down before we too realize what a bad idea investing so much power in an individual is too.

When will the Horde earn it?
So far, they’ve been better at warmongering than actually maintaining their current lands.
The Barrens, in spite of the name, would be perfect to grow crops and raise livestock.
All they need to do is kick the goblins out of the Horde so the greedy little weezles don’t turn it into a toxic wasteland, like they did in their host city’s slums.
Theres also a balance with the warrior:farmer ratio before having too many of one will start causing problems.
Too many warriors? Ok, go loot and pillage. But, eventually, you’re gonna run into problems. You’re either gonna run out of targets to loot food from, or your farmers can’t keep up with the warrior’s stomachs.

Oh please, until the whole Twilight Hammer attacking the Alliance was about to hammer trade deals with them. Animal skins/meat and the minerals for lumbers and other resources.

You mean it will be easier for you to kill literal god killers as oppose to trying to kill barren level beast? BWAHAHAHA! THAT is too funny.

And no the Alliance wont accept and if the Horde does try they will end worse for wear for it.

Ah, that’s what its about. You know, if you envy the Alliance so much, you can just roll a Void Elf. You’ll be able to customize one to look like a High Elf a lot better once 9.1.5 comes out. Might help with your Alliance-envy if you just came out of the closet and joined the Alliance, and wiped out this unworthy Horde you seem to hate so much.

Wow. Never thought I’d see a Blood Elf poster say Quel’Thalas is trash. Granted the Ghostlands are a fixer-upper, but Eversong is beautiful, as is Suramar, and Zul’dazar is lush with all kinds of resources.

4 Likes

Lol, I know you’re just trolling with this, but I’ll say it anyway:

He’s planning to unmake existence. Not bring back any of our leaders. Bringing back our leaders wasn’t even part of the pitch to Sylvanas or anyone else, don’t even know where that notion came from.

Ohhh, now I get it. This is satire of American conservativism!

Sylvanas is gonna build that wall! The anima shortage is a liberal hoax! Well done sir. Well done.

It’s nice and all. But I’d be willing to give both it, and Lordaeron up in exchange for Northern Kalimdor, in the interest of long-term peace for both factions.

1 Like

That’s certainly pragmatic but I can’t really say I agree. Quel’Thalas belongs to the Blood Elves and should never be in anyone else’s hands.

1 Like

Half of the lands is still infested with scourge. And half of Silvermoon is ruins. It is worth nothing.

Or we wipe out the alliance instead and take evrything they love. That way I can finally feel better about myself once my hated foe is defeaetd and the surviving members get enslaved.

If we get Ashenvale instead of Quel’thalas I would be happy. Kalimdor domination has always been a goal of the Horde.

He is planing to press the reset button. That would unmake the Shadowlands and free all the souls who are trapped in the system of the Arbiter. They can return to the world of the living that way. Endless possibilities.

1 Like

Eh. Let the REAL High Elves and Void Elves have it.

Us cool Blood Elves and San’layn will build a city on the shores of the Well of Eternity, after we cut away all that undergrowth.

Said reset button is going to UNMAKE REALITY. World of the living included. There won’t BE a Horde anymore, genius.

Why do you hate your own race this much?

It is underwater. That would not work.

Pfft, they ain’t my people. My people are the Fel drinkers.

Besides, I’m trying to get into the San’layn.

The one on top of Hyjal, Einstein…

2 Likes

You know what the issue is?

You’re assuming once the Horde gets Alliance land that it’ll remain lush and green and resource rich and not immediately be transformed into a barren wasteland by over-consumption.

Like I said, just reroll Alliance. You clearly hate the Horde.

7 Likes

No. Horde is my life.

Horde is less favored. They have the least of everything.

There is no issue. Every race deserves good lands. But selfish alliance mongrels keep the best for themselves. This needs to change. Which is why we need another war.

1 Like

The Horde destroys its own lands seems to be the problem.

Night Elves have Azshara? Pristine land with sparse woods and resources.
Horde takes Azshara? Polluted Goblin Theme Park.

Alliance has Lordaeron? Green fields and forests with numerous farms.
Horde has Lordaeron? Darkened land with farms and towns turned into blighted holes.

Just face it, Erevien, you hate the Horde, and clearly love the Alliance. It’s alright, you can come out of the closet. The Void is waiting to welcome you into the Alliance.

7 Likes

The Horde could get one toe-hold in Elwynn and it’d turn into Plaguewood within a week.

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that. They had a whole good PLANET. And they destroyed it.

It’s kinda weird to be like “I gave you and your sister ice cream and you threw yours on the ground. And now you say you deserve your sister’s ice cream.”

If the Horde wants good land, they should stop turning their lands into ****.

4 Likes

Orcs, Goblins and Forsaken are pretty much the reason the Horde can’t have nice things, not for long anyways.

Orcs pretty much ruined all of Draenor’s environment, they’re more obsessed with being a ‘warrior’ culture than embracing meaningful trade or agriculture that would make their lives more stable and comfortable and they have a nasty racial tendency to just try to take what they want from others by force instead of using their brains to create a stable society where they wouldn’t need to burn and pillage to survive.

Goblins are…well, Goblins. Wasteful and senseless long term damage for questionable short term wealth whose mindset has arguably caused more problems for the Horde than it’s solved.

And what could possibly go wrong with creating and regularly deploying with wild abandon biological weapons that not only kill everything in the surrounding area but essentially irradiate it for years if not permanently?

Places like Southshore and now Undercity itself are glaring proof as to why the Forsaken shouldn’t have been trusted to develop WMDs like the Plague. Because unlike the living, they have no concept of the word ‘restraint.’ It’s this very destructive tendency towards ridiculous overkill and a distinct lack of environmental concern that has seen them now barred from their own home city for the foreseeable future which stands as a glaring testament to their ridiculous shortsightedness.

At least that’s how the Forsaken operated under Sylvanas. Whether they will have learned their lesson and will grow from it now that they’re out of the shadow of her poisonous influence remains to be seen.

7 Likes

aren’t we all :sob:

2 Likes

Get off their back, dude, they were doing fine for hundreds of years until Draenei landed on their head. I keep seeing people make the argument that orc culture somehow cause Draenor to die, but it wasn’t their culture. Like at all.

3 Likes

I would have to disagree.

Their warrior mindset and over reliance on the wisdom of their ancestor spirits made them easy to convert into bloodthirsty religious zealots who committed mass genocide across Draenor.

And they were so doggedly committed to the idea that said ancestor spirits were the ones directing them on this path instead of manipulative demons that they spitefully went all in with fel magic even after the Elements abandoned them in disgust. And they used it so much that it pretty much poisoned the entire planet beyond recovery.

Sure, near the very end some finally understood that they had been duped by the Burning Legion but by that point most of the Orcs were too far gone to care.

So you could make a convincing argument that their culture had a huge part in the destruction of Draenor, their own downfall and their subsequent interactions in Azeroth.

2 Likes