When will the Alliance be humiliated?

I just don’t understand why Sylvanas fans want her to be the hero so bad. Like… When has that ever been her character? Literally when? Ever? In her entire history?

Do yall even Windrunner?

4 Likes

What the hell are you talking about? She sent assassins to kill Thrall.

2 Likes

Did she though? She never claimed them.

Why would Sylvanas kill Thrall? What would that even accomplish?

She was a hero to her people, in life and in death.

3 Likes

Anyone with basic pattern recognition could tell that she was up to something because she spent her entire existence in game either being up to something, or doing terrible things as a result of having been up to something.

Genn and Rogers finally deciding that they aren’t going to just wait until she executes her latest scheme before dealing with her was a refreshing break from the standard “stupid Alliance” conduct re: the Forsaken

4 Likes

To send his soul to Zovaal. It’s why he was kidnapped.

And when she was risen, her personality entirely changed. She was never the same. She became cruel and selfish, and she has been that way ever since.

1 Like

Eh, I call this speculative at best. Zorvaal was testing them all. Pkus if Sylvanas wanted to kill Thrall he’d be dead rn.

1 Like

She saved the Forsaken from the grip of the Scourge. Without her, the Lich King, and thus Zovaal, would have won back then.

2 Likes

It’s just so….vomit inducing that y’all are desperately trying to paint Sylvanas as someone she isn’t

That’s who she is though.

-Did- she? Illidan kind of did that. He fractured the ice prison of the Lich King, causing him to loose degrees of his power. Which weakened him enough for several undead to break free from his control.

Sylvanas might have united these Forsaken, but there is no reason to believe someone else couldn’t have fulfilled that role. Or that with the Scourge splintered, the Scarlet Crusade could have wiped out the undead in the Northlands.

I don’t think Sylvanas really did much for the Forsaken. If im going to be honest.

It’s not. And you know that lol.

1 Like

I’m getting major deja vu. Dunno why all the women I find attractive defend Sylvanas this way.

It’s because you like women with top energy and that’s why I like you too.

1 Like

It’s not even close to her character. It just seems like your projecting the person you want Sylvanas to be and not looking at how the character actually is.

Sylvanas fans: Top energy

Maiev fans: Urethral Sounder energy

1 Like

There’s currently a thread on GD filled with Sylvanas torture fantasies. She must be protected at all costs, in order to spite these people.

2 Likes

It is her character. It’s not the character that’s projected to the Alliance though. It’s possible your view of Sylvanas is the illusionary one.

Syvanas is desbribed as a character who wears many masks, only devoted followers get to see her without the mask. But as viewers beyond the 4th wall, we also, in books and stuff, get to see who she really is. It’s all there.

2 Likes

I’m over in the corner just vibing with my boy Genn :wolf:

1 Like

I like Sylvanas. I just realize she’s not a good person.