When will tea-bagging be bannable?

Name calling = bannable… why? because it hurts peoples feelings.

Spamming emotes? … bannable!! because it hurts peoples feelings.

so why tea-bagging not bannable? these people HURT MY FEELINGS.

please ban anyone who hurts my feelings, you MUST tolerate and accept my safe space.

3 Likes

I miss the good ole days of people just being able to say whatever they wanted about somebody’s mother and it was all acceptable :rofl:

16 Likes

ooohhhhhh, you’re just here to complain. cool cool cool. Just say that instead next time and save us the trouble.

OR, you can do yourself an even bigger favor and click “discard” and go work on your self improvement

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: Suck it up butter cup

7 Likes

you’re perfectly safe while rezzing at the gy, release if you don’t want to be t-bagged.

4 Likes

I miss the days when customer service in WOW was talking to a person and not just an automated reaction to some white knights. (And yeah, they will say it’s “reviewed” but have you seen those purposely vague guidelines, makes it nice and easy to pay as little as possible to support customers, lol.)

1 Like

mister perfect over here!

somebody get a mop, the ladies are leaking!

2 Likes

Hes just mad his friend is banned.

2 Likes

My loins are absolutely frothing at this point! :heart_eyes:

I think it’s more that it floods chat.

1 Like

Sooo, this game simulates killing and murder, and people are getting banned for hurt feelings? Nothing makes much sense anymore.

One day, maybe just one day enough people will stand up and say enough is enough. I just don’t understand what our society has turned in to.

4 Likes

Is annoying not hurting anyone’s feelings. Filling someones entire chat box with emotes while they’re trying to talk to someone is the fastest way to get reported for spam

I call people names all the time, I just don’t drop slurs

Just release and you’ll never know it happened

1 Like

isn’t it a school day?

If words hurt you “Tick” the profanity filter… You’re like the guy that buys a car drives with the window down and then brings it back complaining you get wet when it rains!

As far as teabags, golf claps, war cries, ,get over yourself, maybe a game of candyland would be better suited for you?

there is a block feature, use it!

There’s also a report function for players who spam.

I’m not going to fill my ignore list with players who just mindlessly spam emotes when reporting is the correct thing to do.

You can’t act like a belligerent moron and not expect people to report you. Take your rose colored glasses off.

You do that at any private event and you will get thrown out immediately. This isn’t exclusive to WoW. Grow up and get over yourself, oh and be a better person.

Countless blue posts have said this is not an excuse to act like a toddler.

1 Like

That’s just to avoid seeing what people type should they choose to break the rules.

sorry my sit keybind always seems to get jammed when i kill someone

4 Likes

If I get emoted on while they are fighting me and think they “have it in the bag” only for me to pop defensives and get back to 100% hp and kill them and proceed to Tea-bag them who gets banned ?

Apparently the person who spam emoted, other wise we wouldn’t have this gem from OP!